1808 Surrey lane, McKinney, TX 75072 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About H|G PHOTO & FILM

H|G Photo & Film is a photo and video team that focuses on Weddings, Engagements, Bridals, Proposals and couples!

Hi I am Christina Hamill and I have always loved the fun, enjoyment, and excitement of photography whether it is photos or video. My education in Architecture sharpened my naturally creative abilities which help me to visualize the picture. After 5 years in the business I have shot over 130 weddings! I want to be immersed in the details of the day and record and photograph every moment on camera. Chase is my partner and has been doing photography for over 13 years and has enjoyed getting to know the Wedding side of the industry. Our goal is to produce beautiful pictures and films that capture your special day to the fullest. We want you to be able to relive the day again and again. When it comes to photos or video we want to bring your style to life. I had video for my own wedding and am so happy I did. There were so many moments that I missed during the day and it is so nice to be able to sit down and remember this special time in my life with my husband. We would love to share with you our vision of recording those special moments and creating a video that embodies your wants and dreams. I work the DFW area as well as within Texas with a charge for travel expenses. Take a look at our pricing shown on the investment page. You may send me a note through inquiries and we will get back to you right away. We can't wait to make these memories last a lifetime!

When it comes to photography we love the small intimate details that really bring a picture to life. Whether it is water droplets from a spring rain on a beautiful rose or the subtle detail of the lace on a wedding dress we love to bring to life these special moments. We want to shoot the best of you! We use many techniques and editing tools to bring out the beauty in pictures and I want to do this for you. Whether it is engagements, bridal photos, wedding, maternity, or portraits, Contact us for more information and please take a look at our pricing on the investment page. The pictures are about you and should reflect your story!!

Packages start at $900-$3,200 for photo and video :) Look forward to hearing from you!

Follow H|G PHOTO & FILM on

H|G PHOTO & FILM 6
H|G PHOTO & FILM 7

Lisa · Married on 08/10/2019

Incredible talent!

Christina has an incredible eye for capturing the most beautiful moments! I had a bridal session with her and she was so easy to work with. Great communicator, fun and friendly. I was anxious to see my photos and when I got them, I was absolutely blown away! I look at them at least 10 times a day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Cara

Gregory B McClain · Married on 08/03/2019

HG Film & Photo

Christina was an absolute joy to work with!!! My fiancé and I absolutely love our engagement pictures and cannot wait for her to capture our wedding day in August!!! I would refer my closest friends and family to HG Photo & Film!!!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Megan Kelley · Married on 07/12/2019

Breathtaking

HG Photo & Film blew me away with what she was able to capture from my wedding. My wedding was thrown together in a matter of about 48 hours due to my husband being very sick. Our wedding was a very personal and intimate day and Christina went above and beyond to make sure I had a wonderful wedding video to hold onto forever, especially since I lost my husband 5 hours after we were married.

Sent on 09/16/2019

H|G PHOTO & FILM FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,175.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints