1808 Surrey lane, McKinney, TX 75071 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About H|G PHOTO & FILM

H|G Photo & Film is a photo and video team that focuses on Weddings, Engagements, Bridals, Proposals and couples!

Hi I am Christina Hamill and I have always loved the fun, enjoyment, and excitement of photography whether it is photos or video. My education in Architecture sharpened my naturally creative abilities which help me to visualize the picture. After 6 years in the business I have shot over 200 weddings! I want to be immersed in the details of the day and record and photograph every moment on camera. Chase is my partner and has been doing photography for over 13 years and has enjoyed getting to know the Wedding side of the industry. Our goal is to produce beautiful pictures and films that capture your special day to the fullest. We want you to be able to relive the day again and again. When it comes to photos or video we want to bring your style to life. I had video for my own wedding and am so happy I did. There were so many moments that I missed during the day and it is so nice to be able to sit down and remember this special time in my life with my husband. We would love to share with you our vision of recording those special moments and creating a video that embodies your wants and dreams. I work the DFW area as well as within Texas with a charge for travel expenses. Take a look at our pricing shown on the investment page. You may send me a note through inquiries and we will get back to you right away. We can't wait to make these memories last a lifetime!

When it comes to photography we love the small intimate details that really bring a picture to life. Whether it is water droplets from a spring rain on a beautiful rose or the subtle detail of the lace on a wedding dress we love to bring to life these special moments. We want to shoot the best of you! We use many techniques and editing tools to bring out the beauty in pictures and I want to do this for you. Whether it is engagements, bridal photos, wedding, maternity, or portraits, Contact us for more information and please take a look at our pricing on the investment page. The pictures are about you and should reflect your story!!

Packages start at $1,200-$3,850 for photo and video :) Look forward to hearing from you!

• Woman-owned
Follow H|G PHOTO & FILM on

Other couples have also viewed

• Ashelle Photography DFW

Videos 4 Videos

72 Reviews for H|G PHOTO & FILM

• Kenza

Kenza · Getting married on 03/09/2023

We found our family photographer

Christina is very professional with a next-door neighbor attitude. She was very responsive when we setup for our engagement photoshoot. She was so energetic and personable, knew how to direct our poses and has a keen eye for lighting and landscape.
    We loved her so much that we signed up to do our bridal photoshoot with her. Due to unforseen conditions, we had to reschedule twice. Christina was very understanding to our situation and very kind. We just received our photos today and we are over the moon. She captured the love we have for one another, my sassiness and my husband's kindness in our photos.
    We found our family photographer!!!! Next stop, pregnancy photoshoot. We are very excited.

Sent on 01/10/2021

Kelsey P. · Married on 05/08/2021

Best day ever!!

Love Christina!! She did an amazing job at my wedding and was so fun to work with.

Sent on 07/23/2021

Megan K. · Married on 05/01/2021

Perfection

Christina donated her services when I married my late husband Keith:
    We were on a tight timeline because he was dying of liver cancer.
    Christina went above and beyond to make sure I had an incredible video to look at forever because I knew I wouldn’t have Keith for very much longer.

Then 2 years later when I got a second chance at love she captured that as well and I couldn’t have asked for a better person to work with with my very emotional story.
    She also took my engagement photos that turned out flawless! Christina has such a bubbly personality and is very professional l.
    I recommend HG PHOTO & FILM to everyone.

Sent on 07/23/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

H|G PHOTO & FILM FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1200
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2650
    2nd Shooter
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?

1 Real Wedding

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• H|G PHOTO & FILM 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 1808 Surrey lane McKinney, TX, 75071 See on map
    Location of (H|G PHOTO & FILM)

H|G PHOTO & FILM frequently asked questions

What photography services does H|G PHOTO & FILM include in the starting price?

H|G PHOTO & FILM includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Digital Files

What photography services does H|G PHOTO & FILM include in their most popular wedding package?

H|G PHOTO & FILM includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Prints

What photography styles does H|G PHOTO & FILM offer?

H|G PHOTO & FILM offers the following photography styles:

• Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does H|G PHOTO & FILM offer?

H|G PHOTO & FILM offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does H|G PHOTO & FILM offer for wedding events?

H|G PHOTO & FILM offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend H|G PHOTO & FILM and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

H|G PHOTO & FILM is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does H|G PHOTO & FILM offer?

H|G PHOTO & FILM currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.