H|G PHOTO & FILM Reviews

H|G PHOTO & FILM 6
H|G PHOTO & FILM 7

Lisa · Married on 08/10/2019

Incredible talent!

Christina has an incredible eye for capturing the most beautiful moments! I had a bridal session with her and she was so easy to work with. Great communicator, fun and friendly. I was anxious to see my photos and when I got them, I was absolutely blown away! I look at them at least 10 times a day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Cara

Gregory B McClain · Married on 08/03/2019

HG Film & Photo

Christina was an absolute joy to work with!!! My fiancé and I absolutely love our engagement pictures and cannot wait for her to capture our wedding day in August!!! I would refer my closest friends and family to HG Photo & Film!!!

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

Christina is absolutely amazing!!! She did an outstanding job on our engagement pictures, my bridals and our wedding!! My husband and I are so picky about pictures of us but Christina absolutely nailed it and made us feel so comfortable!! We love all of our pictures!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 05/22/2019
    H|G PHOTO & FILM 12
    H|G PHOTO & FILM 13

Haley Cook · Married on 05/11/2019

Exactly what we needed

Christina is AWESOME. My husband and I got married this last weekend and she was able to get such great shots of everything and captured moments that we didn’t know anyone captured!
    She took our engagement pictures, my bridals and our wedding photos and we love the pictures so much. Super talented and for her quality you really can’t get a better deal.
    She’s also a very warm person to be around. She makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera.

Highly recommend!

Ehricka Guffy · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing! 536247015% recommend!

Christina Hamill and her crew captured my day BEAUTIFULLY! I couldn't have picked a better team to take photos and video of my day. Christina was in constant contact with me from day one of me choosing her for our special day and I now recommend her to everyone I possibly can! I haven't gotten all of the wedding photos back yet but I know I'm going to just adore them from what I've seen of our day so far. Thank you guys so so so much! I can't wait to work with y'all again in the future!

H|G PHOTO & FILM 14
    H|G PHOTO & FILM 15
    H|G PHOTO & FILM 16
    H|G PHOTO & FILM 17
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 03/02/2019

Absolutely the best!! Great value and easy to communicate with!

Christina is amazing to work with. Her photos are fabulous and she communicates very well. She did my engagement photos and I can’t wait for her to do the wedding!! Great company. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Misty

Misty · Married on 02/02/2019

Christina was excellent and so much fun to work with.

Christina was absolutely fabulous on the day of my wedding. As weddings often are crazy I obviously didn’t think of half of the shots, but she was on top of everything. Her turn around time on photography was excellent, and the pictures captured everything and more!! I can’t thank her enough for taking pictures of our special day.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Kristen · Married on 12/22/2018

Bride (Engagements, bridals, wedding photography)

I got married 5/17/19 and had the distinct pleasure of having Christina do my engagement pictures, bridals, and wedding photos. Christina and her team are top notch. They are kind and fun to work with, but also very professional. Photography was the most important thing to me as that’s what I’ll hold onto forever. All of my pictures were exceptional and the experience she helped create while making memories I’ll cherish forever was unforgettable. I would recommend Christina to anyone looking for quality photography and an amazing experience.
    5 Stars.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Elizabeth Geis · Married on 11/23/2018

Phenomenal pictures and person!

Christina did my wedding photos and I have to say, I am thrill with how the pictures turned out! She was lots of fun to have around and when she did candid photos it was like she was a fly on the wall - makes for amazing pictures! Couldn't have asked for a better photographer at all!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Jenny Hallett · Married on 10/27/2018

Best photographer in the DFW

Omg we love Christina! She took our engagement pics and also captured our wedding day at Verona Villa. She already gave us a full sneak peek of our photos & I’m in love. I absolutely love her work and the way she captured our day. She’s so talented and definitely captures every detail. Chase is great too. He recorded 8hrs of our wedding and we cannot wait to see it. Thank you guys for capturing our wedding- Jenny & Matt.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Amber Little · Married on 09/28/2018

Fantastic wedding photographer

Christina did a fabulous job photographing my wedding. She took time to listen to my wants and captures everything beautifully. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2018

Christina was AMAZING to work with! She was super flexible with our dates, and has given us the most beautiful photos. Christina was also 9 months pregnant and 24 hours away from delivering her son on the day of our wedding. She went ahead and brought an extra photographer at no cost to us, just to ensure we had 2 photographers if she had to leave for the hospital. What a professional! She truly cares about her work and wants to make sure her couples are taken care of.

Definitely take the time to look through her photos, she is a master at what she does!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Kassy · Married on 06/15/2018

H&G was perfect for my wedding Christian made sure she got great shots she even had to put my wedding party in line lol we where having so much fun taking pics. She’s awesome I couldn’t of asked for a better photographer!!! Thank you again Christian!!!

Sent on 09/11/2018
    H|G PHOTO & FILM 18
    H|G PHOTO & FILM 19
    H|G PHOTO & FILM 20
    H|G PHOTO & FILM 21
  • F

Fana · Married on 06/10/2018

They are absolutely amazing! Love each one of the hundreds and hundreds of pics they took of our wedding!! The details, ideas, and pics editing surpassed my expectations. Whoever chooses HG PHOTO AND FILM is in marvelous and safe hands. It is satisfaction guaranteed! And the price is more then affordable.

Sent on 09/25/2018
    H|G PHOTO & FILM 22
    H|G PHOTO & FILM 23
    H|G PHOTO & FILM 24

Elizabeth · Married on 06/09/2018

Bar none. The best experience of my life with a photographer...not to mention, the best photos I have ever had taken. She captured every detail of the most wonderful day of both of our lives.

Sent on 08/10/2018

Brian · Married on 06/09/2018

Christina was awesome and we were very happy with all our wedding photos and she was a pleasure to work with. We would recommend her to anybody looking for quality and affordable wedding photographer.

Sent on 08/10/2018

Kristy · Married on 05/25/2018

Christina was amazing and professional! Her photos were gorgeous and she captured all the special moments of my day! I highly recommend her to anyone needing a wedding photographer... best money I spent on a wedding vendor! She is affordable, professional, and her pictures were outstanding! Everyone is raving about my photos! Thanks Christina and thanks HG Photo & Film!

Sent on 07/08/2018
    H|G PHOTO & FILM 34
  • Kristy

Kristy Fisher · Married on 05/25/2018

Fisher wedding

Christina Hamill was amazing! Loved that she was flexible with us, was reasonably priced and worked over the time frame to get incredible outdoor shots of us. These are going on our Christmas cards this year! I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Nacole · Married on 05/05/2018

Christina and her partner was great and did an amazing job! Christina communicates well and is quick to respond to emails! She is very friendly and nice, she treats you like family
    Or a friend not like your just another wedding/customer. We were very satisfied with the service!!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Rachel · Married on 05/05/2018

Christina is awesome! She was so flexible and accommodating and most importantly able to figure out how to get the photos we wanted when our schedule didn't go according to plan. Our photos were beautiful and captured our and our guest personalities so well. She was quick with our edits and I love that we got multiple angles of the same event.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Rachel · Married on 03/24/2018

Christina was amazing! She made our wedding day so special! Very pleased with all of our photos!

Sent on 05/24/2018
    H|G PHOTO & FILM 35

Alyssa · Married on 03/16/2018

Christina was amazing from the start! As soon as our conversation started about photography for my wedding she was quick to respond, she answered any and all questions that I had, some not even photography related! She was there from the time I started getting ready until the exit and exceeded all of our expectations! We got the pictures back very quick and she sent us off on our honeymoon with a little sneak peak! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/06/2018
    H|G PHOTO & FILM 36
    H|G PHOTO & FILM 37
    H|G PHOTO & FILM 38
    H|G PHOTO & FILM 39
    H|G PHOTO & FILM 40

Alyssa Teasley · Married on 03/16/2018

Wedding photography

I don’t even know where to begin with HG photo - Christina is absolutely amazing and has such an eye for capturing the most precious details of the day. I couldn’t thank her enough! It’s been a year roughly and we fall in love with our pictures all over again every time we look at them!

H|G PHOTO & FILM 41
    H|G PHOTO & FILM 42
    H|G PHOTO & FILM 43

Holly · Married on 10/07/2017

Christina was AMAZING at our wedding! Stelthy and professional! Cannot wait to get our pics back! Had a mini preview the same night and a few extras 3 days later! Hire her! Its so worth it! I couldn't have picked a better photographer to capture our day! Not only did she capture our wedding but our engagements returned amazing as well! Plus size references are a plus for us plus size people :)

Sent on 03/18/2018

Michael · Married on 10/06/2017

Christina has been amazing from day one! The first time we met her she was very personable and asked us what we wanted out of our special day. She was very responsive and kept in regular contact with us through the whole process even after the wedding. We received our photos in a timely manner and I was completely blown away once I was able to look through them. She captured every single moment from our wedding from the time we started to get ready to the end of the night. I lived through that entire day again looking through all of the photos. We highly recommend any bride/groom to have HG Photo & Film be their wedding photographer. We will be having her capture more special moments in the future.

Sent on 12/13/2017