McKinney, TX 75071 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Justin Black Photography

I specialize in natural-unobtrusive wedding photography with a mix of artistic and traditional styles. My wedding photography is all about capturing those special moment that tell your wedding story.

469a80e9f85e5936 JBP JBwedding 495 smsized
mm 0702 coupleportraits 51 676454
big 21 51 676454

4 Reviews for Justin Black Photography

Kaitlin · Married on 10/14/2017

Justin and Claire (second photographer) were the most amazing people to work with. My husband and I are not picture people and don't necessarily enjoy getting our pictures taken, but Justin and Claire made it so fun! They were an absolute joy to be with on our wedding day. I can't say enough wonderful things about them. Also, we got our photos back, and they are AMAZING. Many of our guests have reached out to us saying our photos are the best wedding photos they have every seen! I can't recommend Justin enough!! If my husband and I ever move back to the DFW area, we will certainly be using Justin for family photos.

Sent on 01/12/2018

Rachael · Married on 07/30/2016

Justin and Claire (his second shooter) were very lovely people and we enjoyed having them capture our special day in pictures. They were both friendly and professional throughout the whole day and kept up with a long, busy day. The preview pictures that we’ve received are beautiful and I can’t wait to see the rest of them. They were wonderful and I would highly recommend them. Our photos look amazing!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Lynn-Anne · Married on 03/07/2014

Justin has taken pictures of my daughter four times in the last 9 years. They are always beautiful. He has sent a couple of preview shots of the bride and groom and my niece commented that they look like they came from a bridal magazine.

Sent on 03/11/2014

Justin Black Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• McKinney, TX, 75071 See on map