This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2022

gather enables busy people to celebrate presently. Our services include: Wedding Coordination, Content Creation, Virtual 1:1 Workshops, and Planning by project (venue matching, event design, decor shopping & more). At gather, get the planning support you need without breaking the bank or compromising style. We combine innovation and a best-in-class team to make wedding planning simpler. Our award-winning planners provide the modern, DIY couple the support they need, on their terms.

gather is based in NYC with services offered in 17 US cities.

Award-winning Coordination

gather offers an hourly coordination service, starting at $200, as well as our award-winning month of coordination package, starting at $1,050.

Virtual Workshops and Event Planning by Project

gather offers virtual planning workshops starting at just $95, such as "Budgeting the Big Day. gather also offers wedding planning by project starting at $495. The options gthr offers are:

• Vendor matching
  • Venue matching
  • Hotel block placement
  • Decor design & personal shopping

Wedding Content Creation

gather's here to work your best angles and curate one of your biggest personal social media moments starting 30 days out from your big day. They'll meet with you twice before the big day, and on your wedding day work to provide real, organic, behind-the-scenes iPhone content for Instagram Stories, Reels, and TikTok.

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,050

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$495

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$200

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

99% Recommended by couples

J
Juliana T. Sent on 12/21/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Questioning a DOC...you need one!

I consider myself a fairly organized person, and I always thought I was the type who could handle the entire planning of my wedding day...up until I realized I desperately needed someone to help on the day of. Gather made it so easy to customize my needs for the wedding day! Stephanie was matched as our month of coordinator (but really was 3 months!) with her experience in the wedding and catering industries, we knew she would be an amazing fit! Stephanie came to the table ready to go with great advice, direction, and support prior to the wedding. We had several meetings to talk through the vision and it really came to life! From helping place DIY projects like table numbers, menus, frames, etc, to cake and pizza deliveries, to vendor communication and flow day of (with 7 different vendors), Stephanie was professional and positive all day and night! We had a panic mode mid wedding when we ran out of vodka at the bar and Stephanie let us know right away and actually made the trip herself to get us stocked up again - talk about life saver!!!! Thank you Stephanie and Gather for making our wedding day so memorable and ORGANIZED!
M
Maureen K. Sent on 12/06/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Best investment of our whole wedding!!

I cannot say enough good things about GTHR. From my first call with Sarah (who was so kind as to offer a discount, knowing I had just gotten laid off), to the end of our wedding with our AMAZING coordinator (Natalie), the professionalism this team exhibited was off the charts. I am type A+++, to a fault, and a bit of a perfectionist / despise hosting. I fully anticipated not enjoying our wedding, just knowing the pressure I would feel, and can truly say it was the best day of my/our lives, largely due to having Natalie with us!! My husband and dad have both said they would have paid 10x more for the services and everyone agreed it they were the best money we spent for the whole weekend. My younger sister has her own wedding in Ireland next year, and my dad keeps (half) joking that he wants to inquire about bringing Natalie with us to run the show LOL (he is one of 10, so it's a massive crazy Irish family to navigate...and she nailed it).
When I tell you this girl was buttoned up.....dealing with difficult vendors, guests, even a lost trolley at one point....we didn't miss a beat. She truly was such a joy to have there and I did not worry once the whole day/night. BOOK IMMEDIATELY (and ask for Natalie!! She gets it :-) )
P
Patty W. Sent on 10/23/2023

Many Thanks!

Hello Sarah,
My niece was married on Saturday at the W Loft.

I was responsible for sourcing the decor and flowers for the venue and as I’m sure you can appreciate, spent months and months in that process. So admittedly, I was a little nervous at the thought of handing everything off to a Day of Event Coordinator.

Then I met Jada!

Well I must tell you, Jada is a true gem! She is very professional, yet warm and so easy to work with. She exudes enthusiasm and energy and her attention to every little detail was remarkable.

I was so impressed with her work, I felt I had to let you know.
You are very fortunate to have someone like Jada representing your organization.

Sincerely,