GTHR

New York, NY View map Visit website
2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$115 Package Price

GTHR is a wedding and event planning business based out of New York, New York that has planner located in various cities across the U.S. They offer virtual a la carte wedding planning and month of coordination, as well as hand match each client with the perfect planner for both services at an affordable rate.

GTHR offers virtual a la carte wedding planning and month of coordination for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. This team provides chic a la carte event planning services virtually across the United States. They also provide day-of coordination services in select markets such as New York City, Atlanta, Houston, and Austin. Their offerings include budget analysis, timelines, guest list creation, to-do lists, event design, and vendor referrals. With experience planning a variety of types of weddings, including destination weddings, this team will work with a client throughout the process using thier a la carte virtual sessions.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$895

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$115

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

• Tess
    Tess G. Married on 01/21/2023

Absolutely Reccomend

Yes yes yes!!!!! Do not even bother looking at any other day of/month of coordinator - Sarah and her team at gthr are literally the best you could get!!

I reached out to them last minute about a month before my wedding and immediately I could feel all my stress lift away. Macy and Sarah met with me immediately to kick off planning, asked questions about what I had planned and what was left to do. They had answers to every question I could think of and suggestions for things I didn’t even think to ask. Throughout the next couple of weeks we met virtually several times and communicated via email to make a timeline for the entire day start to finish, contact and coordinate last minute questions and needs from my vendors, and make a plan for how to complete all my DIY decor day of.

Day of Macy was absolutely amazing. She beat me to the venue in the morning, made all of my family and bridal party comfortable working and communicating with her, knew exactly what to prioritize and when, took cute pictures and videos of our decor and first look for me, tipped my vendors, collected deliveries, gave me compliments, and was down to do literally any task that needed to get done (not kidding she was even microwaving food last minute problem solving our catering disaster). Truly the day would not have been the same if she weren’t there, I’m so grateful.

As a type A bride I was so nervous about giving up any level of control and relying on someone else but I am SO glad I did. Sarah and Macy truly made sure I could enjoy my day and not stress about the details before or during my wedding. I knew exactly what to expect, and anything unexpected was handled perfectly without even needing me. I would recommend them to anyone a thousand times over.

Also the price is SO good, I probably would have paid double if I’d known how great of an experience hiring gthr would be. Plus they take payments right on their website, it was so easy!
    Nicole P. Married on 12/10/2022

Wow!! GHTR’s work was superb

GTHR is a real find. Professional, creative, and affordable. Sarah and GTHR took on an event decorating project for me. She sourced elegant, affordable decor and even installed it for me. She used the materials in a creative, beautiful way. Many, many of my guests commented on the gorgeous room. Sarah met all deadlines and took feedback well. Not only do Sarah and her team have real creative chops, but they also are excellent project managers. Highly recommend!!
    Tamar L. Married on 12/04/2022

Fantastic!

I was so impressed with Sarah and her creativity. She is a wonderful planner and I would recommend her to anyone!
  • illustration stars