Gold Dust Galas

York, PA View map Visit website
$1,640 Package Price

$1,640 Package Price

Based in York, Pennsylvania, Gold Dust Galas coordinates weddings and other special occasions throughout the Lancaster area. Owner Lauren Grzymala is passionate about building personal connections with clients and learning about your love story. She believes that finding the right planner is harder than finding gold dust, and will be the expert event manager of your dreams.

Gold Dust Galas provides full-service wedding and event planning. Whether your style is rustic or glamorous, elegant or whimsical, Lauren has you covered. She will help you bring your day together flawlessly and in perfect alignment with your vision. Services include budget analysis, to-do lists, timeline creation, guest list finalization, vendor referrals, day-of coordination, and much more. Lauren invites you to get in touch so that you can chat about your wedding and ideas for the big day.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,115

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,640

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,290

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$60

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Tiffany
    Tiffany Married on 09/23/2020
    Grzymala Galas is the only vendor I will go to for anything! Lauren is fantastic with not only weddings, but helping to plan different parties as well! Lauren’s attention to detail is amazing, as well as her listening skills. She does so well with understanding what you want, and bringing it to life right in front of your eyes! One things for sure, Grzymala Galas is the best wedding vendor in the entire universe!
    Katie Married on 06/08/2019

Beyond incredible

Working with Lauren was beyond incredible. The second we met with her about six months before our wedding, we knew we wanted to work with her--she really listened to what we were envisioning, offered excellent feedback on some ideas we were considering, and was nice, funny, and welcoming all throughout. When the wedding got closer, she happily took key to-do's off our list and was instrumental in helping us finalize the little details. The day of the wedding was SO SMOOTH. Looking back, I cannot believe how well everything worked out. She printed out individual schedules for everyone in the wedding party, which was such a nice touch! Everything was on schedule and stress levels were extremely low, which is a huge testament to the kind of person Lauren is and the quality of work she provides. I cannot recommend her more highly!
    Misti Married on 04/27/2019
    Lauren is so helpful and accommodating to her clients needs. She makes your dream event a reality! Highly recommend Gryzmala Galas!

Deals

Gold Dust Galas 1
Discount

As a thank you to the heroes throughout our country and communities, Gold Dust Galas is proud to offer 15% off to ALL verified military, law enforcement, medical professionals, and first responders!

Pricing

Team

Lauren Grzymala
Lauren Grzymala
Owner, Certified Wedding & Event Planner

Hello! My name is Lauren Grzymala, and I'm the owner of Gold Dust Galas! I'm a York County native, a wife to my high school sweetheart, a mother to a rambunctious little boy and the sweetest little girl, a creative thinker, a first-generation entrepreneur, and of course, a certified event planner! I'm also the overachieving oldest daughter with two younger brothers to set an example for, and an outspoken advocate for HLHS (Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome) - a diagnosis my family is all too familiar with since my son was born in March 2020. When I'm not coordinating an event, you can find me sipping on a Dunkin' iced coffee, listening to true crime podcasts, or pouring my heart into whatever craft project I've picked up that week. (Maybe even all three at once!)

York York, PA, 17407
Location of (Gold Dust Galas)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding