Griff Photography

Plainfield, IL View map
$2,450 Most Popular Price

$2,450 Most Popular Price

Griff Photography is an award-winning Naperville wedding photographer, providing unbelievable wedding and engagement photography, with a creative artistic style. He has been a professional wedding photographer for 8 years and has photographed over 300 weddings both locally and across the United States. He is passionate about what he does, and you can see that in every one of his images.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,450

Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Aimee
    Aimee K. Married on 09/19/2020

Book Vince now!

We've had the pleasure of working with Vince 3 times now: our engagement photos, our wedding and wedding reception. From day 1, Vince has been so wonderful to work with. We appreciate his responsiveness, great attitude and easy-going nature. He was flexible and understanding when we had to change plans due to COVID, and postpone our wedding reception another year. Before each occasion, Vince reached out and listened to our vision for the day and what we wanted him to capture. Each event's photos went seamlessly due to Vince's organization and keeping things moving along. We were absolutely blown away by the finished products. We are so grateful we have these memories that will last a lifetime, and can't recommend him enough to others. Thank you Vince!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay Married on 02/29/2020

Pictures Were Stunning!!

Vince unfortunately was sick on the day of our wedding however he did have a contingency plan and sent Janet. I was a little bummed out, but I know it's not his fault and illnesses happen. I was happy that he was prepared though! When Janet got to my house she immediately gave me a hug and was soooo sweet and nice. It was so easy to work with her and fun! We got a few sneak peek pictures back in less than 24 hours and they look amazing! We received the remainder of our pictures 5 weeks after our wedding! The pictures Janet took and Vince edited were gorgeous! I laughed, I cried, I got to relive my whole wedding day thanks to their beautiful work. I would highly highly recommend Vince for any and all photographer services! Book with him immediately, you will not regret it!
  • Marie
    Marie J. Married on 07/19/2019

Amazing photographer

Vince was hands down our favorite wedding vendor. He was quick and thorough with communication, well priced, and most importantly extremely talented. He captured our wedding day perfectly. He has great vision and directs people very well. Also, he is super fun to work with and has a upbeat personality. I would highly recommend him!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

1712 prairieside dr. Plainfield, 60586
Location of (Griff Photography)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding