Griff Photography

Plainfield, IL View map
$2,450 Most Popular Price

$2,450 Most Popular Price

Griff Photography is an award-winning Naperville wedding photographer, providing unbelievable wedding and engagement photography, with a creative artistic style. He has been a professional wedding photographer for 8 years and has photographed over 300 weddings both locally and across the United States. He is passionate about what he does, and you can see that in every one of his images.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2450

Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

• Lindsay
    Lindsay Married on 02/29/2020

Pictures Were Stunning!!

Vince unfortunately was sick on the day of our wedding however he did have a contingency plan and sent Janet. I was a little bummed out, but I know it's not his fault and illnesses happen. I was happy that he was prepared though! When Janet got to my house she immediately gave me a hug and was soooo sweet and nice. It was so easy to work with her and fun! We got a few sneak peek pictures back in less than 24 hours and they look amazing! We received the remainder of our pictures 5 weeks after our wedding! The pictures Janet took and Vince edited were gorgeous! I laughed, I cried, I got to relive my whole wedding day thanks to their beautiful work. I would highly highly recommend Vince for any and all photographer services! Book with him immediately, you will not regret it!
  • Marie
    Marie J. Married on 07/19/2019

Amazing photographer

Vince was hands down our favorite wedding vendor. He was quick and thorough with communication, well priced, and most importantly extremely talented. He captured our wedding day perfectly. He has great vision and directs people very well. Also, he is super fun to work with and has a upbeat personality. I would highly recommend him!
  • Jahsalynn
    Jahsalynn M. Married on 07/09/2019

Hire Vince!

We were planning our wedding from across the country and picking a photographer was no easy task. I knew we wanted someone with the right photography style with a personality to match. We loved his style which captures emotions along with the beautiful scenery. After talking to him we were convinced he was the one and he did not disappoint. Vince's skills and professionalism was beyond our expectation.

Our wedding had a lot of curveballs to throw at Vince and he did an amazing job in dealing with everything. We have a very active doggo that we wanted in the pictures and Vince gave us so many beautiful pictures that we quite frankly have a hard time picking out the best one. Our first look took place on a very active trail with lots of bicycles coming and going and Vince got us tons of amazing pictures. The family cabin where our ceremony took place was difficult to navigate because of the space but he got us the most incredible pictures. Lastly, I usually hate being photographed because of the way I look in pictures but Vince managed to make me look and feel like a bride in every picture.

Most importantly, Vince was a joy to work with. Our family was so impressed by how nice Vince was during the entire exhausting day. He kept his smile throughout everything but had no problem managing and directing people when needed. He captured all the emotions throughout the day and really captured who we are as a couple and family in every picture. We are beyond grateful to have these pictures to cherish with our family. Thank you Vince!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

1712 prairieside dr. Plainfield, 60586
Location of (Griff Photography)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding