925 Truman Avenue, Key West, FL 33040 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Great Events Catering

Great Events Catering is a full-service catering company located in Key West, Florida. This company goes above and beyond expectations to provide you with a wedding you’ve always dreamed of. Their friendly and dedicated staff will supply you with flawless customer service to ensure the most pleasurable experience possible.

Catering to your needs is what Great Events Catering is all about. They are committed to giving you the personalized, unique and sophisticated wedding you deserve. They cover every detail so you don’t have to. Since 1989 they have provided their excellent services to couples all over the Keys, and they are excited to assist your wedding as well. Other services offered include:

• Champagne toast
  • House liquor
  • Premium liquor
  • Speciality beer/wine
  • House beer/wine

Cuisine
They are happy to accommodate your cusine preferences and modify the menu for any dietary needs. The caterer offers a variety of serving styles, including buffet, hors d'oeuvres, stations, plated and cocktail reception. Cuisine styles and dietary options include:

• American

Great Events Catering 6
Great Events Catering 7
  • Andrea

Andrea Fischer · Married on 05/06/2019

They made my day flawless!

From the first conversation I had with this company I knew they were going to be a great choice. I wanted a full taco bar for my wedding and they gave me so much more than I thought would even be possible. The food was completely outstanding. Every single guest told me it was the greatest food they've ever had at a wedding and some said it was some of the greatest food ever and asked if the caterer had a restaurant they could go to! I have sime dietary restrictions which they were sure to include in their planning process. They kept in touch with me over the entire year of planning, to ensure everything would be perfect. I gave them my budget and they worked with me completely, never trying to pressure me into additions that I couldn't afford. The tables were beautiful, the servers were on top of things, the bartender was extremely sincere....I don't jave a single complaint. Hands down, recommend these guys to anyone looking. I also went with their desserts instead of getting a wedding cake and everyone raved about how delicious and perfect these little treats were. Thank you Great Events for making my day memorable for many!!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Alex · Married on 05/04/2019

Had so many compliments!

Great events catering was amazing! I asked for a taco bar and they pretty much came up for the menu for the rest. Everything was delicious and was presented in a very pretty way. I can’t tell you how many compliments I received. They also walked my husband and I through the line first and put together a plate for us and had a glass of wine waiting for us at our table which was super helpful because we were busy walking around talking to people. We had welcome margaritas that were amazing and their drink pours were substantial. The servers were great and never forgot to come back to us to ask if we wanted anymore of the welcome drink or hors d’oeuvres while we were busy taking pictures during cocktail hour. I couldn’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Great Events Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 50.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 50.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 60.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Tastings, Chairs, Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 40.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Open Bar, House Beer, House Wine, Premium Liquor
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Caribbean, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Real Weddings