Citrus Heights, CA 95610 Map · Phone number

Melissa
KellyJames

3 Reviews for Grandeur Photography

sabrina · Married on 10/14/2011

Grandeur Photography is amazing. Great customer service from Renae and amazing photos that are both beautiful and unique. Renae and her assistant put us at ease and were a lot of fun to work with and are just great people. I would highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for a photographer!!

Thanks,
    Sabrina Gunke

Sent on 11/04/2011

Stephanie · Married on 10/08/2011

There is nothing I would have changed about having Grandeur Photography shoot my wedding. My pictures are amazing and Renae is incredibly talented, friendly, and very easy to work with! I never had any issues. She is professional and very responsive. Her pictures are beautiful, like the kind that should be in a magazine - she is that good! I highly recommend her to any future bride - you can't go wrong!

Sent on 11/04/2011

Tina · Married on 09/25/2010

We were lucky to find Renae at the last minute when our original photographer turned out to be a con artist. She was very, very accommodating, professional, and really fun to work with. She made us all feel at ease immediately. My husband and I recommend her to all our friends who have gotten married after us, and we'll continue to recommend her!

Sent on 11/06/2011

Grandeur Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Grandeur Photography 1
    10% Off wedding package
    10% off any wedding package. Either a set Grandeur package, or a custom tailored package off the al la cart menu.

• Citrus Heights, 95610 See on map