Grand Rental Station

3727 George Washington Memorial Highway, Gloucester, VA 23061 Map · Phone number

BubbleMachine
40X60
frametent

4 Reviews for Grand Rental Station

Becky · Married on 06/01/2013

We Used Grand Rental Station for our wedding tent and they were prompt and flexible with the dates and helping with set up! They were great with shipment and even gave us a discount.

Sent on 01/19/2014
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/28/2015

3.5

Aaron was great!
    I had numerous revisions to my rental needs and he was always happy to make corrections. On the day of my wedding, a terrible tornado warning blew through. I frantically called Aaron asking if there was any way we could add sides to my outdoor tent. Aaron did everything in his power to find me siding for my tent. He truly saved my outdoor wedding reception.

The only minor hiccup was not enough people were assigned to set my tent up the morning of the wedding. My father and sister jumped in to assist. Looking back, I wish there were just a couple of more guys to assist with set up so my dad and sister could've enjoyed the morning with me.

Sent on 03/22/2016

Leah · Married on 07/04/2015

4.2
      3.5

Grand Rental Station was easy to book with, giving guidance on the size tent we needed for the amount of guests expected. We chose to rent from Winchester rather than from NOVA for our tent as the prices are lower out that way. They even had a bubble machine that we were able to use for our ceremony entrance and exit.

My only disappointment (though a pretty big one) was that their tents ONLY stake into the ground. They do not prepare for a venue that does not allow staking in certain areas. I had told them in advance that was the case with our venue, but they didn't plan ahead for that and we had to change the location of the ceremony once they showed up to put up the tent. What a bummer. It all worked out fine, but I am still a little disappointed that they had no backup plan for stakes in the ground...as if they ONLY place tents on top of grass. Seems weird. So keep that in mind.

Otherwise, Josh was easy to work with and friendly. They didn't always answer the phone, but he always called back within a couple hours. They met all the requirements for the tent permit from the county fire marshall so that made things quite easy.

Sent on 07/11/2015

Grand Rental Station FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

• Michael's Catering
    Michael's Catering Wedding Caterers

This vendor does great service. I have worked with this business for the last five or more years. They have set up the tents and any other items I needed for my catering events. They are on time and efficient when doing any services for for my business. I will recommend them to any customer that needs there service.

• 3727 George Washington Memorial Highway Gloucester, 23061 See on map