2973 Shore Dr Suite 107, Virginia Beach, VA 23451 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Rusty Cottage Rentals & Styling

Rusty Cottage Rentals & Styling is an event rental company located in Virginia Beach, Virginia. The company’s team has over 20 years of experience in the catering and event planning business and is happy to offer couples an extensive range of vintage rental items in the showroom and in storage to help them plan the wedding of their dreams.

Rusty Cottage Rentals & Styling provides one-of-a-kind pieces to help make your big day extra special. Whether you’re searching for a speciality ceremony arch under which to say “I do,” velvet couches and chairs for a distinctive look for your getting ready photos, or sweetheart tables for your reception, this company aims to add unique charm and romance to your wedding, ensuring an event that you and your guests will remember for years to come.

caryhill 349 51 1049357

Rusty Cottage Rentals & Styling 5
Rusty Cottage Rentals & Styling 6
Rusty Cottage Rentals & Styling 7

Amanda · Married on 04/22/2018

Lies is very respectful and knows her stuff!

I met Liea through a paint class at her shop and knew I wanted her to assist me with my wedding after walking in her store. All her rental decor is beautiful. Her depression glass is what got me. She was so nice and extremely helpful through my wedding process. She helped talked me through my vision and made it come alive. I highly recommend her for any wedding or event you want awesome decor at! She knows her stuff!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Cailin · Married on 10/07/2017

Wedding Made Unforgettable by The Rusty Cottage

After seeing The Rusty Cottage display at a local wedding convention, I was so impressed I went to the store to meet with the owner the next day. Liea Bailey-Spano, the Owner of The Rusty Cottage, immediately made me feel welcome, listened to all of my wants and concerns, and helped create a vision for an otherwise unorganized and anchorless bride-to-be. Liea's style and eye for decor and detail are things to be envied and shone through on my wedding day. The venue took on a unique beauty evocative of my taste. all credit to Liea's hard work. She put in more time and effort than she was contractually obligated to do; truly, she went the extra mile with every touch. Honest and helpful, it was thanks to Liea that my wedding fulfilled my dreams. Our guests could not raved over all her unique touches and how everything tied together so seamlessly. Finding The Rusty Cottage and Liea was a blessing. The only thing better is that The Rusty Cottage is also a store and is now helping us to fashion our lives and home post-wedding, too!

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Rusty Cottage Rentals & Styling 16
    Rusty Cottage Rentals & Styling 17
    Rusty Cottage Rentals & Styling 18

Rusty Cottage Rentals & Styling's reply:

Awe, thank you so much Cailin. Your wedding was so fun and you have great taste. You and your family were so involved in decorating, it was awesome. I love the venue too.

1 Wedding Deal & Discount