About Grace + Ivory

dresses done differently. beautiful, made-to-measure wedding dresses. women-owned, social enterprise

Grace + Ivory is doing dresses differently by providing beautiful, quality, made-to-measure wedding dresses for the contemporary woman. Dresses made-to-order in 3-4 months. As a socially-conscious business, a percentage of every dress sale goes to programs helping young women. Every dress is made-to-measure saving a bride on alterations costs and giving her a quality, custom-sewn dress made just for her.

We start each individual dressmaking process once an order is received. Our personal design stylists are there to provide the best customer experience. Our design stylists work with a bride from initial inquiries, to helping with dress purchasing, custom requests, follow-up questions, and shipping and receiving. Every dress is carefully sewn, thoroughly inspected, and lovingly hand-packaged.

As our mission is about women helping women, a portion of every dress purchase goes to helping women and girls in need. We’re currently supporting Plan International’s Because I am a Girl (BIAAG) Program, which runs programs in countries around the world focusing on girls’ health, education, empowerment, and community involvement. BIAAG’s call to action raises awareness about girls’ rights and the need for justice and equality. Grace + Ivory supports Plan’s belief that gender equality is central to achieving long-term change and the BIAAG call to action to ensure girls everywhere can learn, lead, decide and thrive.

We combine quality, accessibility, and custom with our ecommerce storefront and by working directly with our designer. Dresses Done Differently.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Bride (2)
Customization (2)
Bridal Gowns (2)
Trunk Shows (1)

I had my bridesmaid dress made by Grace and Ivory and it was perfect! I felt the material and make were high quality and the fit was right. I also believe the owner of the company truly cares about the customer experience. I highly recommend Grace and Ivory!

Profile Picture Pierrette, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was part of a wedding party where the bride and bridesmaids (me) all had their dresses made by Grace and Ivory. The bride picked the color, and each bridesmaid had a different dress design. I took my own measurements and sent in the information. Within a few months, we each had our dress. It fit perfectly and the best part was, it was SO affordable! A far better deal than having to go to a dress store, and then add on the cost of tailoring/alterations. With every body type being different, we all felt great in our dresses because they were made just for us! Would definitely recommend for an bride or bridal party!

Profile Picture Natalie, 3/25/17, 1 Review