26 Reviews for Gourmet Confections

Custom Design (1)
Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
Private Tastings (1)

Lisa was an absolute dream to work with. We got cupcakes and a topper cake for me and my husband to cut and they were absolutely amazing. We lived in Tennessee at the time of planning and Lisa worked with us to send a box of cupcakes and frostings down with my mom to give us our very own tasting! It meant so much to us that she made that happen! When we made it back to NY she met with us to go over final details and was such a joy to work with. Day of everything turned out amazing. We got so many compliments on how delicious our cupcakes were. The display was GORGEOUS. I'm left coming up with reasons I can order more cupcakes from her!

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes

We could not have been happier with the way our cake and desserts came out. We decided that we just wanted a small sweetheart cake, along with various cupcakes for our guests. Not only did the presentation look beautiful, creative, and elegant, the quality was out of this world. We had various guests tell us how much they enjoyed the variety and flavors of cupcakes. We also enjoyed our wedding cake, and Lisa again decorated it so stunningly.

Profile Picture Breanna, 7/11/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Lisa did an amazing job with our wedding cake, grooms cake, and cupcakes!! Not only were they delicious but beautiful as well!!! Lisa was very easy to work with, she answered all of my questions and even gave me suggestions to flavor combinations and decorations! My husband and I are lucky to have found Gourmet Confections, due to his severe nut allergy, Lisa was the only place that could guarantee nut free! We highly recommend Gourmet Confections!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Rene, 9/13/14, 2 Reviews

Gourmet Confections Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $6.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $6.00
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00

Local
Health License
4 AWARDS

7 ENDORSEMENTS
I have the pleasure of working weddings with Lisa over many years and she is an amazing professional. She takes such pride in doing everything right and making sure couples (and their families and guests) are delighted. They always are. Seeing her cake creations is liking watching an episode of Cake Boss as they are amazing!! Lisa is easily one of the best and all your guests will love eating your wedding cake and want to take some home too so have to go containers handy!!

Gourmet Confections provides such outstanding & hospitable service! Offering many different cake, filling, and frosting flavors - this is what makes Gourmet Confections unique! I love Gourmet Confections!!! :-)

Whether you want your cake to be Elegant, Fun, Trendy or full of BLING, Lisa is your gal!! Her cakes are true works of art and she'll go out of her way to make yours beyond your expectations! I love to check out her Facebook page to see what her next creation will look like. Thanks Lisa for making our cake bling part of your rockin' cakes! Lacie

Great great great!!! Gourmet Confections is top-notch and we highly recommend them!!

77 Teliska ave, Rensselaer, NY 12144   See On Map