77 Teliska ave, Rensselaer, NY 12144 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

26 Reviews for Gourmet Confections

Shannon · Married on 06/03/2017

Lisa was an absolute dream to work with. We got cupcakes and a topper cake for me and my husband to cut and they were absolutely amazing. We lived in Tennessee at the time of planning and Lisa worked with us to send a box of cupcakes and frostings down with my mom to give us our very own tasting! It meant so much to us that she made that happen! When we made it back to NY she met with us to go over final details and was such a joy to work with. Day of everything turned out amazing. We got so many compliments on how delicious our cupcakes were. The display was GORGEOUS. I'm left coming up with reasons I can order more cupcakes from her!

Breanna · Married on 07/11/2015

We could not have been happier with the way our cake and desserts came out. We decided that we just wanted a small sweetheart cake, along with various cupcakes for our guests. Not only did the presentation look beautiful, creative, and elegant, the quality was out of this world. We had various guests tell us how much they enjoyed the variety and flavors of cupcakes. We also enjoyed our wedding cake, and Lisa again decorated it so stunningly.

Rene · Married on 09/13/2014

Lisa did an amazing job with our wedding cake, grooms cake, and cupcakes!! Not only were they delicious but beautiful as well!!! Lisa was very easy to work with, she answered all of my questions and even gave me suggestions to flavor combinations and decorations! My husband and I are lucky to have found Gourmet Confections, due to his severe nut allergy, Lisa was the only place that could guarantee nut free! We highly recommend Gourmet Confections!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Gourmet Confections's reply:

Sincere Gratefulness I wish to send to ALL of Rene's entire family - I can not speak more highly of each and everyone of these wonderful people whom I have become dear friends with- It has been my honor to have been chosen to be such a special part of each and every celebration since we met - from Kyle's "Optimus Prime" Birthday cake to Kyle and Rene's Beautiful Wedding Day celebration at SettleHills - Our True Friendship that has grown speaks A Million words of Thankfulness to each one of Rene &Kyle's entire family- Love You All Very Dearly

Gourmet Confections FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands, Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Kosher, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Paul Saunders Wedding Photography
    Paul Saunders Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

I have the pleasure of working weddings with Lisa over many years and she is an amazing professional. She takes such pride in doing everything right and making sure couples (and their families and guests) are delighted. They always are. Seeing her cake creations is liking watching an episode of Cake Boss as they are amazing!! Lisa is easily one of the best and all your guests will love eating your wedding cake and want to take some home too so have to go containers handy!!

• Mishé Events
    Mishé Events Wedding Planners

Gourmet Confections provides such outstanding & hospitable service! Offering many different cake, filling, and frosting flavors - this is what makes Gourmet Confections unique! I love Gourmet Confections!!! :-)

• Mishé Events