211 Industrial Street, San Francisco, CA 94124 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About Got Light

Got Light is a wedding decor and lighting company based in San Francisco, California. Designers Russell Holt and Jon Retsky have more than 25 years of combined experience and provide their services for small and large wedding events alike. They incorporate new methods, solutions, and designs to profoundly transform event spaces into elegant experiences. Got Light has proudly created spectacular wedding events for hundreds of satisfied couples. It is known for its custom-designed lighting services inspired by the vision of the couple.

Got Light offers event items such as decor, tent accessories, and lights. The company also provides its services for corporate events, conferences, fundraisers, private dinners, outdoor events, concerts, mitzvahs, and proms. Got Light offers the following lighting options for weddings:

• Accent
Wedding recption
369fde11dde30399 1362516165553 FrostWolfAdelineGracePhotography201306151454

11 Reviews for Got Light

Alicia · Married on 04/07/2018

I got quotes from a lot of lighting companies for my wedding at the Flood Mansion in SF. Once I received the quote from Got Light there was no question I was definitely going with this vendor, so much more profession and very competitive. Every step of the way Kristina made the process easy. She is a class act!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Kristen · Married on 04/09/2016

The rain poured relentlessly, but with Got Light's artistry, our guests basked in a warm, fun, and artsy glow throughout our perfect wedding day.

Our first meeting began with lots of fun, curious questions about our overall design and decor, then they set out to create a lighting design package to enhance every single element. As a DIY bride, I loved their immediate responsiveness to my every burning question and how they worked in tandem with my other vendors to ensure a seamless event from beginning to end. They even checked in behind the scenes with my venue and DJ to assure that all technical issues were understood and addressed in advance.

On our wedding day, their team quickly set up, turned, and broke down behind the scenes to stage the most gorgeous lighting my venue has likely ever experienced. Honestly, I didn't even see any of this happening, but clearly it did since everything was lit gorgeously and my venue even called to thank us for leaving the building swept and in perfect condition after we high-tailed it out of there for the honeymoon suite.

During our daytime ceremony, they lit the perimeter of the East Wing room in a soft glow. It was from this light that I noticed the love and emotion dancing in my new husband's eyes as he stood next to me throughout the ceremony, and still see it today in our photos and video. Now, that's probably not listed in their range of services, but it's a great example of how Got Light's artistry takes everything in your wedding to a whole new, unexpected level.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Got Light FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting?
    $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include?
    Clean Up
    Uplighting
  • What lighting services do you provide?
    Accent
    Pinspotting
    String
    Uplighting
    Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide?
    Drapery
  • Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Decor
    Lights
    Tent Accessories
  • Which of the following services do your prices include?
    Delivery

• A Day Like No Other
    A Day Like No Other Wedding Planners

Got Light is one of the "gold standard" lighting companies I turn to for my elegant wedding projects. They are the utmost professionals and they can achieve any lighting effect you can think of. With them you really "got your lighting" done!

• Thomas Fogarty Winery
    Thomas Fogarty Winery Winery Weddings

We love working with Got Light. They always do such a great job up here at the Winery and we know that each event will look fantastic with them!

• Linen + Lilac
    Linen + Lilac Wedding Planners

Working with Got-Light is a pleasure! Not only are they professional and detail oriented, but their final product will undoubtedly transform your space.

• 211 Industrial Street San Francisco, 94124 See on map