Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About GoodEye Photography

Good? Great? Superfantabulous? You be the judge.

Started shooting digital in 1997 and never looked back at film since. Photography is a passion, a creative outlet, and a satisfying business full of opportunity. I love people, and feel that engaging with people personally makes for stunning, real photography. Interaction is key to setting subjects at ease, and capturing fleeting moments in a natural, beautiful way.

I am a husband of a loving, amazing woman, a father of two beautiful girls, and a creative professional with a passion to please. If I could pay the bills with the ear-to-ear smiles and compliments from my clients, I'd work for free :)

I'm a gadget-loving, technology geek. But I'm also a compassionate human-being lover. Put the two together and you get state-of-the-art images that will provide meaningful enjoyment for a lifetime.

Call anytime at 831-216-6210 or tell me about your needs at www.GoodEyePhotography.com/Contact

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Second Shooter (2)
Destination / Travel (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Albums (1)

My husband and I got married on 9/3/2017 at Testarossa Winery in Los Gatos, CA and Chris with GoodEye did an AMAZING job. We don't have enough good things to say about our ultimate experience.

Chris was with us through every step of the planning process making recommendations on timelines for the day as well as various shots that we may have wanted to consider adding (such as formal shots we may have missed). He even included a complimentary 30min 'engagement shoot' to get to know his style prior to the wedding (which we highly recommend).

Chris was very personable and professional. He helped to really bring the day together and his turnaround time was incredible. We had access to our photos within two weeks of the wedding! He processed and touched up everything with great attention to detail and organized everything on his site to make it easy for us and our guests to access and download.

We highly recommend working with Chris and GoodEye Photography!

Profile Picture Michael, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris of GoodEye is the most amazing photographer ever!! When looking for a wedding photographer, we reviewed different portfolios. When we came across Chris's website and body of work, we were mesmerized. His photographs blew every one else's out of the water. Just from his photographs alone, we knew Chris was the photographer for us, which was only solidified further when we met him in person. Over tea at a half-way point (which Chris treated us to generously), we bonded over the Santa Cruz area, pets, and the importance of family-first. Not only is Chris an uber-professional (creative, responsive, organized, flexible, experienced, interpersonally savvy), but he is an incredibly genuine, warm, thoughtful, and easy-going person. We did a mini-engagement shoot at Capitola Village and Chris made us feel so at-ease and interjected fun into the shoot. Literally 30 minutes after the shoot, he texted us a few sneak-peeks! He sent us our engagement pictures about a week later and our jaws dropped! His shots were works of art! As we shared our photographs with family and friends, we kept hearing comments such as "wow, he is such an amazing photographer," "you can tell he is experienced and passionate about his work," "these are the best engagement pictures I have ever seen." Before our wedding ceremony, Chris orchestrated a first look at Lover's Point which went super smoothly. This helped our bridal party shake off some pre-wedding jitters. After the wedding ceremony, Chris took our formal family shots and got us back to the party in record time. Throughout the reception, he blended into the intimate gathering and used his "good eyes" (wink) to capture all our special moments. Also of note, Chris is amazing at providing timeline feedback, tips to reduce shiny hair/makeup, and answering all manner of stressed-out brides' questions! We are extremely happy to have found our photographer for life. We cannot wait to work with Chris again as he captures Luther family memories.

Profile Picture Megan, 7/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

My wife and I got married on June 25, 2017 at The Meritage in Napa, CA and Chris was our photographer. I used to be a wedding photographer in WA and finding the right photographer was always something important for my wedding. After hours of searching and meeting with many photographers, I knew we had found the one when I received an email back from Goodeye and it was full of sarcasm and little hints at his personality. After meeting with Chris and seeing his work, I knew we had found the one. His use of lighting and speed made us confident in his abilities to immortalize our special day. Chris worked with us to get the package and price that was best for us and only 4 weeks later we received over a thousand well shot photos. I will definitely be referring Chris to anyone I know in need of a photographer in the Bay Area. Thanks Chris! Love Nathan & Kayleigh

Profile Picture Nathan, 6/25/17, 1 Review

25 Photos

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1386101203923 0052d800konstantinandyevgeniyaweddingrockcarmelelo

Redeem In-Store
Add 10 pages to any package that includes an album at no additional cost!

I've styled hair for a couple of weddings with Good Eye Photography. Chris is a very talented photographer and captures beautiful moments, especially during the getting ready process. He has a great eye for detail.

140 Sylvania Ave., Santa Cruz, CA 95060   See On Map