Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About GoodEye Photography

Good? Great? Superfantabulous? You be the judge.

Started shooting digital in 1997 and never looked back at film since. Photography is a passion, a creative outlet, and a satisfying business full of opportunity. I love people, and feel that engaging with people personally makes for stunning, real photography. Interaction is key to setting subjects at ease, and capturing fleeting moments in a natural, beautiful way.

I am a husband of a loving, amazing woman, a father of two beautiful girls, and a creative professional with a passion to please. If I could pay the bills with the ear-to-ear smiles and compliments from my clients, I'd work for free :)

I'm a gadget-loving, technology geek. But I'm also a compassionate human-being lover. Put the two together and you get state-of-the-art images that will provide meaningful enjoyment for a lifetime.

Call anytime at 831-216-6210 or tell me about your needs at www.GoodEyePhotography.com/Contact

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Second Shooter (2)
Albums (2)
Destination / Travel (1)
Liability Insurance (1)

Chris took our wedding photos (and my sister's too!). Chris is so easy to work with and captures so many beautiful moments. He takes time and is patient with adults and children as they gather for the large group photos. Thank you Chris!!!

Profile Picture B, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We selected Chris of GoodEye Photography for or beach wedding ceremony and reception on March 17th, 2018 at Manresa State Beach. Right from the start Chris was very responsive and professional. He took the time to meet with us on several occasions and went through the whole process. On the day of the wedding he showed up promptly and immediately started taking photographs. Chris didn’t miss anything and captured far more than we expected. His creativity is second to none. We are absolutely pleased with his work and are glad we selected GoodEye Photography. Thank you so much Chris for all you did to capture our special day.

Profile Picture BRIAN, 3/17/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, High-Res Images
4.7

My husband and I got married on 9/3/2017 at Testarossa Winery in Los Gatos, CA and Chris with GoodEye did an AMAZING job. We don't have enough good things to say about our ultimate experience.

Chris was with us through every step of the planning process making recommendations on timelines for the day as well as various shots that we may have wanted to consider adding (such as formal shots we may have missed). He even included a complimentary 30min 'engagement shoot' to get to know his style prior to the wedding (which we highly recommend).

Chris was very personable and professional. He helped to really bring the day together and his turnaround time was incredible. We had access to our photos within two weeks of the wedding! He processed and touched up everything with great attention to detail and organized everything on his site to make it easy for us and our guests to access and download.

We highly recommend working with Chris and GoodEye Photography!

Profile Picture Michael, 9/3/17, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1386101203923 0052d800konstantinandyevgeniyaweddingrockcarmelelo

FREE ALBUM UPGRADE

Redeem In-Store
Add 10 pages to any package that includes an album at no additional cost!
#WWb9c086963e08366e

1 ENDORSEMENT
I've styled hair for a couple of weddings with Good Eye Photography. Chris is a very talented photographer and captures beautiful moments, especially during the getting ready process. He has a great eye for detail.

140 Sylvania Ave., Santa Cruz, CA 95060   See On Map