Good Earth Flowers and Events

Culpeper, VA View map Visit website
$3,500 Typical Price

$3,500 Typical Price

Good Earth Flowers and Events is a wedding florist located in Culpeper, Virginia, that serves the surrounding Washington, D.C. metro area. They offer couples gorgeous floral arrangements to enhance and accentuate their wonderful wedding day.

Good Earth Flowers and Events offers couples a wide range of floral styles, including classic, glamorous, modern, romantic, rustic, tropical, and vintage. Couples may attend consultations to go over their wedding theme, ask any questions they have, and more. Good Earth Flowers and Events may also help with event design and attend venue visits. They want to make sure the design you choose speaks to you, so they will work closely with you to come up with styles and arrangements you love. Good Earth Flowers and Events can deliver, set up, and clean up the following arrangements:

• Aisle/altar decor
  • Flower crowns and/or petals
  • Non-floral
  • Single flowers
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$300

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$83

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$350

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.6 out of 5 rating

Priscilla S. Married on 11/12/2022
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most beautiful florals!

STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND BOOK WITH TAMMY!! My wedding was 11/12/22 and Tammy and her team absolutely made my floral dreams come true! Before I found Tammy on Instagram, I always thought I would do simple white florals BUT once I saw her work I fell in love! There was one bouquet in particular that really caught my eye and I knew I needed to book Tammy to make my dreams come true! Her work is truly impeccable!! She is an artist with an incredible eye! All of my florals came out so beautifully and it really brought all the decor together! I cannot recommend Good Earth Flowers enough! Just look at their Instagram for inspiration and you will also fall in love with her work!!! THANK YOU AGAIN :)

Photo credits to Luna Photography LLC
    Missy B. Married on 06/11/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Above and beyond!

Above and beyond! What initially drew me to Tammy was her RANGE!!! She can do anything! I could see she really listens to the couple and delivers their vision. Let me tell you, she did not disappoint! When she walked in with the bouquets I literally said "I know I didn't tell you specifically that I wanted ferns, but in my head, I wanted ferns" SHE READ MY MIND! She also made the day of logistics extremely easy and went out of her way to do so. Highly recommend!
  • illustration stars

Deals

Good Earth Flowers and Events 1
Exclusive

Inn at Kelly's Ford Inn at Kelly's Ford Hotel Weddings

We are excited to make this beautiful connection. We wish to endorse Good Earth Flowers & Events who is a dear friend of Kelly's Ford and a local staple in the community. We have always found them dependable, punctual and efficient in this amazing craft. Showing excellence in all bodies of work and tasks taken up in all event sizes. The willingness to handle and tackle tough projects and focusing on the completion leaving Brides in "Awe" This is the reason why I would strongly recommend Good Earth Flowers & Events to design any floral arrangement you can dream of!

Rose Hill Heritage Farm Rose Hill Heritage Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Tammy, at Good Earth, is so helpful. She has the knowledge behind the architectural design of flowers and how to maintain them to keep your bouquets looking their best throughout the whole wedding. She works with your budget to ensure you are familiar with the flowers in season, but will strive to achieve the look you are going for.

White Dress by Greta Kay White Dress by Greta Kay Wedding Dresses

Tammy from Good Earth Flowers is an amazing floral designer. I have had the opportunity to work on several professional collaborations with her. She is very conscientious and takes great care with all of her designs. She is great at building textural arrangements.

Rixey Manor
Bijou's Sweet Treats LLC
4.9 out of 5 rating , 55 Reviews
路 Wedding Cakes

417 Meadowbrook Dr Culpeper, VA, 22701
Location of (Good Earth Flowers and Events)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding