GOETTE Studios

High Point, NC View map
$2,699 Most Popular Price

$2,699 Most Popular Price

Christopher Goette is owner and operator of Christopher Goette Studios, and a PPA Super Monday Contributing Instructor.

He is President of The North Carolina Photography Group, a group for professionals as well as beginners with emphasis on the sharing of knowledge and the passion for mastering photography. He founded the NCPG is 2008 and provides the membership with exclusive venues, models, and class offerings.
Christopher is an experienced instructor and award winning ballet and wedding photographer with emphasis on weddings and fine arts.

Christopher is The Master Instructor for The NCPG, Tao of Light Workshops and The Lights, Camera, Action, Workshops as well as various class offerings throughout the year.

He has been a photographer for over 25 years; his work has been published in Major Magazines, Blogs, and commercial uses. He is partnered with and promotes various products such as The Orbis Ringflash. Christopher Goette is proud to be the regional photographer for Estee Lauder.

He is a preferred photographer of The Castle McCulloch

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2699.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2699

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Albums
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

Julianna Married on 09/06/2015
    Christopher Goette and his team are simply the best. When I started planning my wedding he was one of the first people I knew I wanted to be a part of it. Every project I’ve seen him do looks amazing and unique. He truly finds the best way to capture the spirit of your day and not just do the same thing you’ve seen everywhere else. He works great with kids and grumpy relatives and knows the wedding business super well. You can count on chris to help if anything goes wrong on your day too. Really an above and beyond photographer.
    Emilie Married on 08/02/2014
    OH MY GOSH where to start?! I completely forgot he was even there (SORRY CHRIS!) he was THAT good. Nothing ever got in the way (I wouldn't have minded if it had), and I feel like--other than actually standing for photos with family/friends/wedding party--he was ghostlike and probably caught some extremely natural photos, or things we probably don't remember doing!

He is SO talented. I cannot express that enough. I will say that the first time I saw his portfolio while browsing around for wedding photographers, I couldn't help but compare every other photographer's portfolio to his. I am so proud to say I snagged a day he was available, because I would not choose anyone else.

His interns were fabulous and nice, as well. Chris' personality is awesome, he knows what he's doing, and all i can say is just trust him--you won't be disappointed!
    Katie Married on 10/06/2013
    Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful! Cannot say enough about Chris! We felt instantly at ease with him! I loved having him there and I cannot wait to see the photos! Definitely a #1 photographer!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Candy Ladies Candy Ladies Wedding Caterers

Truly unique images! His work amazes me!

Life Events by Liz Life Events by Liz Wedding Planners

I look forward to working with Christopher, his work is amazing! I will definitely refer brides to him!

110 Oak Street, Suite 380 High Point, NC, 27265
Location of (GOETTE Studios)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding