Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

29 Reviews for Go DJ Entertainment

Flat Screen (2)
Karaoke (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
Projector (1)

GoDj is AMAZING!!!! Their team truley made our wedding absolutely perfect. Everyone is so kind and so wonderfully talented!!! We would not change a thing! Thanks to them we had amazing music, a beautiful wedding video and gorgeous photos to look back at for the rest of our lives! Already three of my friends have booked with GoDj since seeing them at our wedding! Thank you GoDj!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

You will do yourself a disservice if you don’t book Go DJ for your DJ/MC and photography needs. Andy and Mel B are the best in the business and you won’t be disappointed. All my guests wouldn’t (and still don’t) stop raving about the music selection, entertainment and pictures. They are awesome!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/26/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We saw GO DJ at a friends wedding a few years and knew if we ever got married we would definitely use them for the music! But when we sat down and saw everything the company had to offer we ended up booking everything with them including photography video and photobooth! Doug and I are so glad we did! Everything went so smoothly from our first look to the dance party that I will never forget. Not only did they play all of the songs we wanted they got out and danced with our guests and we had a blast! I can’t say enough great things about this company!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/28/18, 1 Review