Go DJ Entertainment Reviews

Go DJ Entertainment 5
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 09/28/2019

Team of Professionals

We used GO DJ Entertainment for our DJ/MC, photography, videography and photo booth needs! Everyone that works for their company is professional and worked incredibly hard from beginning to end to make sure we had our dream wedding. Special shout out to Mel B. and Steve who ran around all day to ensure we had all the perfect shots for our photos and video. Use them for EVERYTHING you will not regret it.

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Kristi

Kristi Naka · Married on 08/17/2019

Phenomenal Experience! Would 100% recommend!

I can't say enough amazing things about GoDJ Entertainment! I would highly recommend booking them for DJ/Photo/Video because the entire team is phenomenal and will bend over backwards to make your day perfect. Andy got every single person on the dance floor. My family and friends are all saying that it was the funnest wedding they have ever attended. Mel is so creative and will make your wedding look like a fairytale. We are in love with every one of my 1,000,000 pictures (really she takes a lot)! Mel accommodated all of our requests with a smile on her face the entire time. They also put together a stunning trailer that perfectly captured the day! Booking GoDJ entertainment was the best decision we made for our wedding!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Mike

Mike Schelling · Married on 07/13/2019

Don't look any further.

We booked Andy for our wedding day and couldn't be happier. Andy was organized, prompt and knew answers to our questions before we even asked them. Honestly you'll have so much fun with Andy DJ'ing your wedding you'll probably wish it wouldn't end.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Bianca and Rich · Married on 07/06/2019

Dont make our mistake!

My Fiance and i attended a wedding (in the bridal party) where we met Mel B, Andy C, and Johnny P. There over the top attitude eased the stress of the day and kept us energetically ready to seize every moment of the day. Although we had already hired other companies for our own wedding(which we have left less than perfect reviews), we will forever regret not having them be apart of the most special day of our lives. At least we had the pleasure of working with them at my best friends big day! Do not make our mistake by trying to save money - it is all about the flair of forever!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazingggg

We are so lucky to have found Go DJ entertainment! They have helped make our wedding planning so much easier and reassuring! Mel and Andy are great to work with and very nice! Mel took our engagement pictures and we loveeee them! Can’t wait to use them for our wedding day in 6 months!!

Sent on 12/08/2018
  • Matt

Matt Dominguez · Married on 08/04/2018

Stop looking.

Like us, you have probably looked at a ton of vendors. You liked his photos, or her music, or their videos. But wouldn't you rather have all your stuff taken care of by ONE company? Not having to deal with 3-4 different people was a GODSEND. From the first time we met Andy and Mel, we vibed right away. We went out for a pitch meeting and we were sold. Everyone else faded in memory because of everything GODJ brought to the table. Andys enthusiasm and energy and Mel's photographic eye was the perfect combination of what we were looking for, and it was all under one roof. And that was when it got even better. Working with them wasn't like working with a faceless company, it was like working with old friends. You know that Facebook friend you have that bought a camera that thinks they are a pro now? And they want to shoot your wedding for you, but you just want them to come as a guest, because you think it would be weird to have them there working? GODJ is like having that friend there, but taking amazing photos, laughing with you, crying with you, and capturing every moment perfectly, while also bringing the professionalism you expect from a company you hired to do a job. They seamlessly became the 2nd best part of my wedding day, other than saying 'I Do' to my wife. They captured many of the best moments in my life, and for that, it was worth every dollar we spent. So do yourself a favor, and stop looking around for this DJ or that photographer or those videographers, and choose GODJ. You have come to the right place.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/23/2018

GoDj is AMAZING!!!! Their team truley made our wedding absolutely perfect. Everyone is so kind and so wonderfully talented!!! We would not change a thing! Thanks to them we had amazing music, a beautiful wedding video and gorgeous photos to look back at for the rest of our lives! Already three of my friends have booked with GoDj since seeing them at our wedding! Thank you GoDj!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Michelle · Married on 05/26/2018

You will do yourself a disservice if you don’t book Go DJ for your DJ/MC and photography needs. Andy and Mel B are the best in the business and you won’t be disappointed. All my guests wouldn’t (and still don’t) stop raving about the music selection, entertainment and pictures. They are awesome!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Ashley · Married on 04/28/2018

We saw GO DJ at a friends wedding a few years and knew if we ever got married we would definitely use them for the music! But when we sat down and saw everything the company had to offer we ended up booking everything with them including photography video and photobooth! Doug and I are so glad we did! Everything went so smoothly from our first look to the dance party that I will never forget. Not only did they play all of the songs we wanted they got out and danced with our guests and we had a blast! I can’t say enough great things about this company!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Laurie · Married on 10/21/2017

Awesome DJ! So appreciative of the their flexibility when we realized that our wedding venue was going to be so difficult!!! Would absolutely use Go DJ for my next daughter’s wedding but will NOT be going back to the same venue!!!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Marie · Married on 09/03/2017

We used MyGoDJ for our recent wedding and I can't say enough great things about Andy and his team. He and Blaire were incredible. We used their videography and DJ services. People are still commenting about how fun our reception was and what a great mix of music Andy played. And the videos we received were simply beautiful. Words cannot describe how great they were. I cried and smiled watching them. Blaire did an outstanding job! She and Andy were just so incredibly easy to work with. They really captured the essence of our day and it was like they were part of our party; not intrusive at all. If I could give them 6 stars I would!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Bobbie · Married on 07/29/2017

Amazing team! Very professional and easy to work with!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/27/2017

GoDJ Entertainment was so amazing and there for me the whole time from start to finish throughout my wedding planning! My photographer Mel did an absolutely STUNNING job with all of my pictures both (engagement and wedding) so now I’m using her for also my maternity photos and newborn shoot after the baby is born. She makes the photo shoots so personal and helps you feel very comfortable the whole time. Andy was my DJ at the wedding and he kept everyone entertained the whole night, there was never a dull moment. He played everything we wanted to hear! Oh and not to mention.. the pricing is very affordable! I would definitely recommend GoDJ to anyone that was planning a major event!

Go DJ Entertainment 6
    Go DJ Entertainment 13
    Go DJ Entertainment 14
    Sent on 06/12/2018

Drew · Married on 12/03/2016

I recently had the pleasure of working with GoDJ for my wedding. It’s hard to express the level of professionalism Andy and his team showed while working with us. From the first meeting to the last dance, Andy showed absolute focus and discipline as a skilled professional clearly seasoned with years of experience. There were no mistakes, no hang ups, no upsets. Every single action of Andy and his team was flawless. What surprised me the most was his exceptional level of service. There were many times when Andy personally approached my wife and I and asked if we needed anything. When the service men and women from the venue were busy or absent, which was nearly never, Andy himself offered to get us drinks or anything we needed. He personally created an environment of honorable servitude as he showed respect to us as his clients. The music was spot on and there was not a single moment that I questioned his choices. He was extremely engaging and drove my guests out of their seats and onto the dance floor. His photographer, Mel, was also extremely exceptional at her job. She didn’t stop smiling from the moment I met her which created warmth and an easy-going attitude that helped ease pressure. She was attentive and present every step of the way. Her photos were creative and dynamic and captured the love and joy of the relationship we were celebrating. The moment I began to thought, “oh, that would be a great picture,” Mel was near and already cycled through a group of shots. Overall, I highly recommend Andy and his business, GoDJ, with absolute certainty. I have no reservations with my confidence in his abilities and the level of precision and excellence his team will deliver to you. In a sea of fake and half-way professionals, GoDJ delivered an experience that was absolutely mind-blowing as they went above and beyond my already high expectations.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Meghan · Married on 10/30/2016

Go DJ! provided the DJ/entertainment services for our wedding on 10/30/2016 and it was absolutely amazing! From our first meeting with Andy, we knew we had made the right decision. Andy was so professional, responsive, and easy going. He answered my many questions and was incredibly flexible with the final details/decisions. Andy was our MC and he gave us everything we asked for and more. Everything moved along so smoothly and the timing of all of the various parts of the reception was spot on. The dance floor was constantly occupied and everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves! Andy and his team made incredible song choices, interacted with the crowd, and really knew how to keep the party going! The photo booth was also a huge hit with our guests, they even supplied props for everyone to use! I would highly recommend Andy and his team to anyone looking for an awesome DJ.
    Thank you Andy and team, we had the most amazing time!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Erin · Married on 09/25/2016

I met Andy and the Go DJ! team at a Wedding Expo at the DCU Center in January 2016, 9 months before my wedding - September 25, 2016. There was no question about it, they were the team I wanted to have at my wedding, and I knew my husband would agree. The entire night was great, start to finish. Our guests LOVED the photo-booth (they even tried sneaking into it after it was shut down), our dance floor was packed the entire night because of the great music and the hilarious scavenger hunt MC John surprised us with (which had our guests stripping shamelessly!), and we couldn't be happier with Mel and our pictures (seriously, she is fantastic)! Our wedding was absolutely amazing thanks to the entire team at Go DJ! Entertainment and I can't wait to find an excuse to use them again :)

Sent on 12/08/2016

Kristina · Married on 09/23/2016

I can't even begin to describe the amazing experience that mygodj provided to my husband and I for our recent wedding. The uplighting looked beautiful in our venue, the photo booth kept guests entertained for hours and everyone loved the props and the fact so many people can fit in! The photographer Mel B is an absolute sweetheart with such vision! She truly helped to keep us both stress free and is so talented. And Andy DJing kept our group on the dance floor all night long! The endless list of compliments from our guests is fantastic and our personal feeling on how great they were is why I had to write a review for this company. If you're looking for a package deal so you can plan everything with one person, you MUST book with mygodj.

~The Harpers

Sent on 10/02/2016

Alexandrea · Married on 09/10/2016

John from GoDJ! did an amazing job with our wedding and was able to read our very mixed crowd of ages. The dance floor at our wedding was full right up until the end! There was two mishaps, 1) the DJ accidentally forgot to announce the mother and father of Groom, but was able to fix it so it looked like it was suppose to happen that way. 2) There was miscommunication about the times of our photobooth being open for use. We had chosen before our wedding to close it down during dinner and then re-open it after. It accidentally stayed open throughout dinner, could have partially been our guests fault because no one could sit still at they're tables from all of the good music! We offered to pay more money to keep it open till it was intended to stay open before the miscommunication happen but GoDJ accommodated us and kept it open until the time we had originally planned despite the fact it stayed open during dinner. Overall we had an excellent experience with GoDJ and they were very easy to get ahold of at anytime with all of our questions and requests right up until the day before our wedding.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Gavin · Married on 07/30/2016

Andy is an amazing dj. Highly recommended! So many of our guests commented on how much fun our reception was. He is really skilled at reading the crowd to get the dance floor going after dinner. One of my fears was that the dance floor would be empty and he made sure that this was never the case. He also played tasteful light music during dinner which created a wonderful ambience. Andy accommodated many--perhaps all-- of our song requests, which helped make our night really special. Overall, he is friendly and very professional. We used Go DJ's photographer (Mel B) as well. She was fantastic as well. Again, very professional and nice. In sum, a really good service for such a reasonable price.

Sent on 12/29/2016
  • Sally

Sally · Married on 06/25/2016

Andy is very responsive and quick to helping. He helped me with my budget and provided some very helpful solutions to make my photography dreams become realistic. He is definitely someone I would recommend working with.

Sent on 11/26/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 06/17/2016

Andy and his whole team were absolutely wonderful to work with! We utilized Go DJ for DJ Services, Up-lighting, Screen add ons, and of course their photo booth.

Everyone on their team is extremely professional, responsive, and fun to be around. Andy was our DJ and we couldn't be more thankful. He had the dance floor full all night and was great at keeping to a timeline. They truly exceeded our expectations.

If you want to have an incredible experience that runs without a hitch then Go DJ is the company to book. We would highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Laura · Married on 05/22/2016

Andy and his team were simply amazing! They had all of our wedding guests dancing through the night! From the initial meeting that you have with Andy you automatically feel relieved and relaxed knowing he is going to provide you with amazing services. He was very accommodating with requests from guests. He always responded quickly if we had questions and we couldn't be any more thrilled with Andy and his team! Thanks again Andy!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Bilge · Married on 05/21/2016

I have bought a video+photography+DJ+Entertainment bundle from the company and I could not be happier with the people they sent for my wedding! First of all, the Photographer and the Videographer were very friendly, and they made me feel very comfortable. The wedding was in a farm and they looked around every corner of the venue to find great spots for beautiful pictures. I felt like they were my friends invited to the wedding and doing their best to make me happy.
    The music taste of mine and DJ's was a complete match! Other than the songs I wanted him to play, he did a great job picking the songs to make me and the audience very happy and entertained. Every one from the company is very friendly and from the very beginning, they gave me a felling that I was in good hands!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Tiffany and Spencer · Married on 10/17/2015

We loved working with Andy from GO DJ. He was a lot of fun, a great DJ/MC and so easy to work with. We had GO DJ throughout the ceremony and reception and everything went very smooth, they also let us put in several special requests such as crowd surfing during our reception, and playing an introduction video we had made. They perfectly incorporated songs we requested as well as their own playlist that complimented our song selections. The photobooth was a huge hit, we had such a great time and so did all of our guests. We would definitely recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 12/09/2015

Andy C MC'd my wedding on September 26th. I cannot say how pleased my wife and I were with his services. So many people who attended complimented us on how great a time they had dancing. We had an outdoor ceremony and even though Andy couldnt have his tech run a cord to the area, he just faced the speakers over a balcony. Andy has a great setup with lights which illuminate the dance area. We asked for several specific songs from YouTube which he accommodated. Requests during the night were also always honored. Also, my wife used to work as a server in banquet halls and became jaded to several typical wedding songs (YMCA, love shack.) Andy ensured that we had a unique experience that was perfectly personal to us. Great job!

( Also you should consider getting the package with videography - we had a promo video shot and loved it! We regret not getting the full thing )

Sent on 09/30/2015