Houston, Houston, TX 77018 Map · Phone number

About Glitter and Whiskey Events

Glitter and Whiskey Events is a full-service event and wedding planning company located in Houston, Texas. The self-proclaimed masters of creativity specialize in providing their clients and their guests with an unbelievable wedding experience that delights all five senses. Their professional coordinators would love to meet with you during a complimentary consultation in order to discuss your hopes and dreams for your wedding day. Book now to begin planning your dream wedding!

Glitter and Whiskey Events can help newly engaged couples from Houston to Dallas and all around the surrounding areas. Their team has created civil, destination, eco-friendly, nonreligious, religious and military wedding events. In addition to offering full and partial planning services, the company also provides the following services:

• Budget analysis

9a3d9bdf8e7d5fa4 1449164928101 img5423
img5154

17 Reviews for Glitter and Whiskey Events

katherine · Married on 06/20/2015

My wedding day was perfection, thanks to Elsa from Glitter + Whiskey Events!

My family and I chose to work with Glitter + Whiskey events after we met Elsa at a Bridal Show. Elsa helped me with every last detail of planning our wedding, starting a month out from the actual wedding date. Elsa was extremely professional and reliable. She answered all of my questions very promptly and always followed through. Elsa was able to reach out to all my vendors with any questions or concerns that I had. She even handled last minute issues that came about close to the wedding day and the day of the event. For the day of the wedding, Elsa created a fantastic timeline of events and made sure the whole ceremony and reception ran smoothly.
    My (now) husband was skeptical at first, of having a day of coordinator. He thought it was a bit lavish and unnecessary. The day after our wedding he mentioned that hiring Elsa was by far the best choice that we made for our wedding day. He saw how at ease I was during the wedding, and how our family did not have to worry about the wedding. We were all able to enjoy the celebration and not stress, thanks to the wonderful service Elsa provided.
    Having Elsa at our event allowed me the chance to focus on marrying my best friend and actually have time to celebrate our wedding with family and friends.

Sent on 06/25/2015
  • User4672004 · 2+ years ago

I chose to use Glitter & Whiskey for day-of coordinating on my wedding day. I spoke with Candace (owner) and she gave me the whole run-down of what they would help with and she even added in a few extras specific to my wedding/reception location. Overall, I would definitely recommend this company for any type of wedding planning because Candace is very professional and sweet, and she does a great job.

Sent on 01/20/2015

Glitter and Whiskey Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We really do love working with our clients and strive to make their day as wonderful as possible. xoxo

My wedding day was perfection, thanks to Elsa from Glitter + Whiskey Events!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Glitter and Whiskey Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 157.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 6

• Hey Lovely
    Hey Lovely Wedding Hair & Makeup

Glitter & Whisky Events delivers fantastic service, top-notch organization & creative know-how! We love working with them & know we will meet a happy bride if they are the planners of their choice. We can't recommend them enough!

• Michelle Able Photography
    Michelle Able Photography Wedding Photographers

They are amazing! We love working with them! So professional and on top of everything! They even did our wedding last year! : ) The best!!!

• Stephanie Rogers Photography
    Stephanie Rogers Photography Wedding Photographers

We recently worked with Glitter + Whiskey Event's and will soon have the honor of working with her again. We can't say enough great things about her and her work. Her attention to detail, ability to keep her clients vision, and her personality is phenomenal! One of the best event planners out there. 10/10

• Houston Houston, Texas, 77018 See on map