Albany, NY 12205 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Glennpeter Jewelers

Glennpeter Jewelers Diamond Centre offers the highest quality jewelry and specializes in diamonds.

Glennpeter Jewelers is a family business that Nate Weiss began in 1950. Today Glennpeter is still in the family, owned and operated by Jeff Weiss (Nate’s son). Glennpeter has three locations in the Capital Region and employs some fifty people locally.

We are active in our communities and chambers. We support various charitable organizations and local schools such as Big Brothers/Big Sisters, Donna Crandall Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Gilda’s Club, March of Dimes, United Way, and many more.

Some of the brands we proudly carry are Hearts on Fire “The World’s Most Perfectly Cut Diamond”, Isis Diamonds, Scott Kay, A. Jaffe, Frederick Duclos, Alito, Beyond Ideal Diamonds, Camelot, Artcarved, Movado, Citizen, as well as several local designers.

We employ state of the art technology with the ISee2 Diamond Beauty Evaluator and the Gemex Light Performance Scope. Our full service repair shop staffs four full-time jewelers who can repair your precious jewelry or custom make the perfect piece for you.

Glennpeter Jewelers takes pride in “Making it a Glennpeter Moment” for every customer that walks through the door to buy that special piece of jewelry for that special someone.

We strive to make your experience with us one you will tell your friends and family about.

See you at Glennpeter!

Glennpeter Jewelers 3
Glennpeter Jewelers 4
  • jennifer

jennifer · Married on 06/23/2018

Paula and Jason did an amazing job on our jewelry. They were nice to work with and very accommodating. They also gave us a coupon on the wedding bands which helped with our tight budget. They made me one of a kind earrings, they re did a wedding band I was in love with to match my engagement ring. They took my moms engagement ring and turned it into a gorgeous necklace.

Sent on 07/14/2018
    Glennpeter Jewelers 5
    Glennpeter Jewelers 6
    Glennpeter Jewelers 7

Jeana · Married on 11/05/2016

My fiancé loved working with Dawn in the Colonie location. He had my ring custom designed and he said they listened to everything he wanted. He worked with her for about 3 months and he said she was great and was always getting back to him. I have since gone in to meet her and she is a sweetheart! We are looking forward to custom designing my wedding band here in the near future with her. They said I can go in any time to have the ring cleaned and she explained the warranty process to me and all seem wonderful!

Sent on 02/27/2015

We purchased the engagement ring, both of our wedding rings, and additional bridal jewelry here at Glennpeter. The experience was top-notch - Dawn took care of us the whole time and made the process very easy. Thanks for a great experience!

Sent on 10/21/2015