Stella & Dot with Jana

Albany, NY View map

Welcome to my site -- I am Jana. I am local to the Albany/Saratoga area and I can easily help you plan at your convenience!

Whether you are looking for some new fun styles to wear to work, out for a date night with your spouse or the girls, presents for a special someone on a special day or bridesmaid gifts - there is something at Stella & Dot for you!!!

People love this jewelry!!!!!! I first went to a Stella & Dot show over a year ago and I was amazed at the selection and quality of the jewelry. I was tired of the same old jewelry parties that seemed to suck up entire evenings and I ended up leaving with purchases that were not my style at all.

Stella & Dot changed my complete impression of jewelry parties, so much so that I decided to start selling as well so that I could make some extra spending money AND get great discounts on this fabulous jewelry!

So let's have a party together! I'll set up a designer trunk show, and you simply invite your friends. You will be happy to know our average party is just an hour and half, and a hostess typically ends up with $200+ in FREE jewelry of their choice and they can shop at HALF PRICE! You simply invite the guests. What a great way to kick off a Girl's Night Out!

It is also easy to do a catalog or online party and still receive all the great hostess benefits!!!

I hope to hear from you soon!

- Jana

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Accessories
Costume Accessories
Custom Accessories
Designer Accessories
  • User2468583 2+ years ago
    I purchased all of my bridesmaid's jewelry at Stella & Dot and they absolutely loved them!

Deals

Stella & Dot with Jana 1
Gift
Congratulations!!! You are getting married! What a better way to celebrate than to get all of your girls together for a night of wine and jewelry! - All Brides-to-Be who book a party will me will receive NOT ONLY the great Stella & Dot hostess incentives, but also a bottle of wine! - AND - If as a result of your event, I book 2 additional parties you will also receive $50 in Simply Certificates (or a $50 gift card of your choice)!!!

Albany, 12204
315-717-7202
Location of (Stella & Dot with Jana)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding