deJonghe Original Jewelry

Saratoga Springs, NY View map

Jewelry reflects the artistic taste of the wearer. Oscar Wilde stated, "One should be a work of art or wear a work of art." I approach jewelry as miniature sculpture, to be viewed from all sides and yet be functional to enhance the body. Being influenced by sea forms and nature I have developed a style - that of soft curving lines. Design elements of balance, form and color are incorporated into each piece. I believe the quality of the craftsmanship and materials are equal to the integrity of the design.

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Diamond Certification
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Accessories
Designer Wedding Bands
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

3-4 weeks
5-6 weeks
7+ weeks

• Brittney
    Brittney W. Married on 07/11/2020

We love deJonghe!

deJonghe has been my family's jeweler for decades and for good reason: they can match any style, taste, budget and request in the friendliest manner. They create the most beautiful jewelry and are also happy to work with pieces you already have, which in our case included a family ring that we updated as a wedding band. Even through pandemic closures, Dennis & Evan were responsive and worked with us to design custom earrings for our bridal party as well as the bride while also making sure that our rings were all ready on time for the big day.
  • Forever (a) Young
    M Married on 09/22/2012
    Yes, you CAN afford this place, and you CAN get something you like, honest!

I've walked by this place countless times, yet when it came to buying our rings, it was the absolute last place we checked, 'cause I was so sure that it would be expensive and their stuff would be too ostentatious for us. But when we went in, we were pleasantly surprised -- we found the most beautiful rings, simple and unique and perfect for us! And the price was totally reasonable, actually cheaper than the ho-hum stuff we found at bigger jewelry stores. We got two beautiful rings, custom-made just for us by the artist himself, who was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. I know where I'm going for jewelry in the future, that's for sure.

deJonghe Original Jewelry's reply:

Thank you for such a great review! We pride ourselves in simple designs that are truly unique to the bride. And, since we make everything in our Saratoga Springs studio, we are able to compete on prices with the larger jewelry stores. Hope to see you again soon!

-Evan deJonghe

470 Broadway Saratoga Springs, NY, 12866
Location of (deJonghe Original Jewelry)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding