167 Glen St, Glens Falls, NY 12801 Map · Phone number

About Scoville Jewelers

Scoville Jewelers is a fun, upbeat place. We are a full service, family run business. Our professional sales team does not work on commission. Our clients' happiness is our motivation. We have highly skilled goldsmiths who can create and repair just about any thing in gold, platinum and silver. While we have watches, women's accessories, like scarves and hand bags, and a very large collection of colored gem jewelry, we are famous for gorgeous,scintillating diamonds and diamond jewelry that give Goose Bumps. Please call us at 518 793-0151.

Follow Scoville Jewelers on

PC020045

9 Reviews for Scoville Jewelers

• Alexa

Alexa · Married on 06/04/2016

I love Scoville's! They are a great local business with amazing owners and employees. Helpful, friendly with a gorgeous selection of rings.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Kristina · Married on 10/20/2013

Jenn at Scoville Jewelers is so knowledgeable about all the options available when it come to jewelery. She is great about giving my husband advice on what I may like. All of the employees there are so customer oriented and there to help with anything. The quality level of their jewelery and gemstones is amazing and impeccable. I would highly recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat.

Sent on 02/17/2014

I had a wonderful experience at Scoville Jewelers. I went into the store only knowing that I wanted my wedding band to be unique and to represent nature. Casey, Scoville’s Custom Jewelry Designer, spent time talking with me, visited a place in the Adirondacks I love to go and created two beautiful wax moldings for me to choose from. Casey went above and beyond my expectations to craft the perfect ring for me. As we continued to meet, the ring continued to develop. My wedding band was molded to fit alongside my engagement ring and is a finely- detailed image with yellow-gold trees, and a white-gold waterfall flowing over rose-gold rocks. Casey created the perfect ring for me and truly made the experience delightful.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Scoville Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 3-4 weeks

• Blooms Wedding and Event Design Studio
    Blooms Wedding and Event Design Studio Wedding Florists

For all of your bridal and general jewelry needs, go see the team at Scoville! Their attention to detail and customer service is worth the drive from wherever you are. Their small town charm and dedication to their customers really shines through and you will be glad you chose them to make the big decisions about your special Jewelry.

• 167 Glen St Glens Falls, 12801 See on map
    5187931442 (Other Phone Number)
    5187930239 (Fax Number)