Scoville Jewelers

Glens Falls, NY View map

Scoville Jewelers is a fun, upbeat place. We are a full service, family run business. Our professional sales team does not work on commission. Our clients' happiness is our motivation. We have highly skilled goldsmiths who can create and repair just about any thing in gold, platinum and silver. While we have watches, women's accessories, like scarves and hand bags, and a very large collection of colored gem jewelry, we are famous for gorgeous,scintillating diamonds and diamond jewelry that give Goose Bumps. Please call us at 518 793-0151.

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Accessories
Custom Engagement Rings
Custom Wedding Bands
Designer Accessories
Designer Engagement Rings
Designer Wedding Bands

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

3-4 weeks
  • Alexa
    Alexa Married on 06/04/2016
    I love Scoville's! They are a great local business with amazing owners and employees. Helpful, friendly with a gorgeous selection of rings.
    Kristina Married on 10/20/2013
    Jenn at Scoville Jewelers is so knowledgeable about all the options available when it come to jewelery. She is great about giving my husband advice on what I may like. All of the employees there are so customer oriented and there to help with anything. The quality level of their jewelery and gemstones is amazing and impeccable. I would highly recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat.
  • User1382568 2+ years ago
    I had a wonderful experience at Scoville Jewelers. I went into the store only knowing that I wanted my wedding band to be unique and to represent nature. Casey, Scoville’s Custom Jewelry Designer, spent time talking with me, visited a place in the Adirondacks I love to go and created two beautiful wax moldings for me to choose from. Casey went above and beyond my expectations to craft the perfect ring for me. As we continued to meet, the ring continued to develop. My wedding band was molded to fit alongside my engagement ring and is a finely- detailed image with yellow-gold trees, and a white-gold waterfall flowing over rose-gold rocks. Casey created the perfect ring for me and truly made the experience delightful.

Blooms Floral Design Blooms Floral Design Wedding Florists

For all of your bridal and general jewelry needs, go see the team at Scoville! Their attention to detail and customer service is worth the drive from wherever you are. Their small town charm and dedication to their customers really shines through and you will be glad you chose them to make the big decisions about your special Jewelry.

167 Glen St Glens Falls, 12801
518-793-1442

Mon 10-5 Tues-Fri 10-7 Sat 10-5
Location of (Scoville Jewelers)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding