Glendora Florist

234 N. Glendora Ave., Glendora, CA 91741 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Fanny's Flowers
  • Pacific Floral and Event Designs
  • Nocturne in Bloom
  • Garden Flowers & Gifts

3 Reviews for Glendora Florist

Tiffany · Married on 05/21/2016

This shop is nothing short of amazing! From our very first appointment we knew it was a perfect match. The designer understood our vision and exceeded all of our requests and expectations. We had our mock appointment and got to see every one of our pieces before our big day. We are beyond thrilled to have the pleasure of working with this amazing shop. I just know that they will make our wedding day that much more special and personal.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Cathleen · Married on 10/18/2014

Our wedding would NOT have been the same without Glendora Florist. Working with Dalel and her staff felt more like working with a friend who happens to also be a floral expert. They were communicative, professional, timely and AFFORDABLE. Dalel heard my ideas, respected my budget and delivered a product that far exceeded my expectations. Dalel and her design team specialize in unique floral artistry...an element that enhanced my special day tremendously. From the initial consultation to delivery and set up, Glendora Florist was a joy to work with.

Sent on 04/28/2016

Glendora Florist provided the most beautiful flowers for my daughter's wedding! From the bouquets to the table centerpieces for the reception... they were all made exactly how we had envisioned! Debbie was so helpful and did a beautiful job in executing my daughter's vision! They are very personable and professional at the same time.... they don't make you feel like you're just another client.

Sent on 06/14/2013

• 234 N. Glendora Ave. Glendora, 91741 See on map
    6263351943 (Phone number)
    Location of (Glendora Florist)