624 West Church St, Mill Hall, PA 17751 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,900
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Glassed Up Studios

We specialize in Wedding Cinematography Experiences. We like to say we provide an experience rather than a service because that's exactly what we do from the time you sign the contract, until they turn the lights off at your reception. And, we'll create the wedding film of your dreams in the process. No matter if you're at a church in Central Pennsylvania or a beach in paradise, we have you covered with a high quality custom film you'll cherish forever.

Follow Glassed Up Studios on

Glassed Up Studios 3
Glassed Up Studios 4
Glassed Up Studios 5

Jade · Getting married on 09/03/2020

I have not had the pleasure of actually utilizing Glassed Up Studios for any of their services, but I do know Tyler personally, so I have had the chance to see the work that he does. He is extremely knowledgeable and extraordinarily talented! I have 0 doubts in my mind about his abilities and know that anyone that uses his service will be very impressed! I hope to one day get the chance to use Glassed Up for my wedding!!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Mindy · Married on 06/01/2019

Probably our favorite wedding vendor....shh don't tell the others

We are so happy that we chose Glassed Up for our wedding this past June! I was pretty much set on using them from the start. I reached out via email months after we saw Tyler at a wedding expo. I didn't even mention that in the email, but he automatically recalled which expo he saw us at....that's impressive. Tyler was super easy to work with. He was very nice, a lot of fun, great at his work, and he went above and beyond to help us out during our wedding/reception. And of course, we LOVE our final video! He really did an incredible job putting everything together. Also, the new video books that he's offering are really neat! It's such an easy and fun way to relive your wedding day that flew by so fast. All of our final products were delivered quickly, and packaged into an nice decorated box. Glassed Up really cares about their clients, and you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Maxine · Married on 09/01/2018

A must book!

I 100% recommend Glassed Up Studios for your wedding needs regarding video services.
    I talk to many brides who tell me that it isn't in the budget, and found myself saying this, but its absolutely not a question - a video is even better than photographs, especially when you have someone as great as Tyler shooting footage.
    I relive our wedding day over and over - the emotions, the people, the speeches, and the absolute blast we had. Finding room in the budget for videographer is imperative in my opinion, and choosing Tyler is the best choice. He is so wonderful to work with and gives off such positive energy - you can tell he really loves what he does and wants you to have the best product. This really shines through in his delivery of the DVDs and USB - it comes in an adorable box so nicely packaged.
    I have had multiple people message me about our wedding video, even people I rarely talk to now just for them to say how our wedding video is amazing and unlike any other they have seen and that it made them tear up as well.
    Choosing videographer services and Tyler is A MUST. You will regret it if you don't - absolutely amazing work and person - 10 stars in my eyes! Thank you Tyler for capturing our wedding day PERFECTLY and allowing us to relive it over and over!!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Award

Glassed Up Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive