Lancaster, Lancaster, PA 17601 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Meet the Team

About Glassed Up Studios

Glassed Up Studios is a videographer filming weddings in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Tyler, the lead filmmaker and owner of Glassed Up Studios, has years of experience and has delighted many couples during his time behind the camera. Tyler is a natural storyteller who wants to help couples tell their tale of love and romance. He believes capturing the emotions of a wedding day is what makes each film so special. With a creative eye and attention to detail, Tyler captures all of your most memorable moments as they unfold throughout the day.

Glassed Up Studios creates films that represent the true personalities of those walking down the aisle. To ensure ample time to focus on each big day, Glassed Up Studios only books 15 weddings per year. Along with your wedding film, Tyler is also available to create save-the-date films, sneak peeks to share on social media and Instagram, and documentary-style edits of the wedding itself.

Follow Glassed Up Studios on

Photos 10 Photos
Videos 6 Videos

27 Reviews for Glassed Up Studios

Kristen J. · Married on 09/05/2020

You will not be disappointed!!!!

I was on the fence about spending the money on a videographer. Well, let me tell you it was the best money we spent! Tyler from Glassed Up is crazy talented and does amazing work. He’s professional, knows his stuff, but was also a lot of fun to work with ☺️. I did look into a few other videographers, but not one came even close to the quality of Glassed Up. We LOVE our video so much! It’s such a beautiful keepsake. You will NOT be disappointed choosing Glassed Up!!

Sent on 12/24/2020

Jade · Married on 09/03/2020

I have not had the pleasure of actually utilizing Glassed Up Studios for any of their services, but I do know Tyler personally, so I have had the chance to see the work that he does. He is extremely knowledgeable and extraordinarily talented! I have 0 doubts in my mind about his abilities and know that anyone that uses his service will be very impressed! I hope to one day get the chance to use Glassed Up for my wedding!!

Sent on 12/27/2017

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Glassed Up Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2997
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3834
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

Team of Glassed Up Studios

Owner/Lead Cinematographer & Editor

My name is Tyler and I’m the lead cinematographer & editor at Glassed Up Studios. I fell in love with video 15 years ago in 2006 and have been creating wedding films since 2012. This may sound crazy, but I absolutely love my job!

I've filmed love all across PA, the Mid-Atlantic, and more. I've traveled from Altoona to Syracuse, Williamsport to Hershey, Lancaster to the Poconos, the beaches of Jersey and North Carolina, and everywhere in between.

I live in the mountains of Northcentral PA with my wife Emily, 3yo son Bryson, and daughter Rylee making her arrival in March! When I'm not filming weddings, I'm creating photo/video content for small businesses, brands, and corporations or taking photos of couples and professionals.

Thanks for your interest in Glassed Up Studios. I hope to capture your love story next!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Lancaster Lancaster, PA, 17601 See on map
    570-365-4805 (Phone number)
    Location of (Glassed Up Studios)