Strata Wedding Films

Lancaster, PA View map

Booking 2023 & 2024 ONLY. 2023 is 50% booked. Due to the volume of inquiries received each week, inquiries via weddingwire are not monitored and will not be responded to. ONLY inquires via my website are monitored. To inquire about pricing and availability, please visit www.strataweddingfilms.com

Strata Wedding Films is a videographer filming weddings in Lancaster, PA and beyond. Tyler, the lead filmmaker and owner of Strata, has 10 years of wedding film experience and is a natural storyteller who helps couples tell their tale of love on their wedding day. Candidly capturing the emotions of a wedding day is what makes each film so special and with a creative eye and attention to detail, Tyler captures all of your most memorable moments as they unfold throughout the day.

Strata creates films that represent the true personalities of those walking down the aisle. To ensure ample time to focus on each big day, Tyler only books a limited number of weddings per year. Along with your wedding film, Tyler is also available to create sneak peeks to share on social media and Instagram and documentary-style edits of the wedding itself.

For more info and to inquire, visit www.strataweddingfilms.com

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive

• Audrey
    Audrey D. Married on 06/05/2022

Exceeded Our Expectations!

My husband and I were recently married in a small, intimate ceremony in his parents' backyard, and Glassed Up Studios not only created a MASTERPIECE video to share with all our friends and family who couldn't attend (thanks COVID), but a wedding memento we will cherish forever. We were so impressed with Tyler's professionalism and flexibility before, during, and after our big day. He worked seamlessly alongside our photographer to help her capture some special images as well.
    Truthfully, we weren't initially sold on the idea of getting a wedding video in the first place- but we are so so SO glad we did. MANY thanks to Glassed Up Studios for doing amazing work and definitely exceeding our expectations!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca G. Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing Wedding Videographer

Strata Wedding Films is hands down the best wedding videographer around. When I was interested in Strata Wedding Films, I spoke to Tyler about the specific requests I had about filming our wedding and what I specifically wanted it to look like. Tyler delivered on all my requests and more! He showcased our special day exactly how I remembered it. His high-quality video and packages will not disappoint you. His prices might seem high, but they are soooooo worth the product you receive in the end. I would hire him if I had to plan it all again.

Strata Wedding Films's reply:

Thanks so much Rebecca! Your day was so special and I am so glad we were able to match your vision and show your day with all of the emotion and love you all felt. An absolutely beautiful day! Congrats!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Team

Tyler
Tyler
Owner/Lead Cinematographer & Editor

My name is Tyler and I’m the lead cinematographer & editor at Glassed Up Studios. I fell in love with video 15 years ago in 2006 and have been creating wedding films since 2012. This may sound crazy, but I absolutely love my job!

I've filmed love all across PA, the Mid-Atlantic, and more. I've traveled from Altoona to Syracuse, Williamsport to Hershey, Lancaster to the Poconos, the beaches of Jersey and North Carolina, and everywhere in between.

I live in the mountains of Northcentral PA with my wife Emily, 3yo son Bryson, and daughter Rylee making her arrival in March! When I'm not filming weddings, I'm creating photo/video content for small businesses, brands, and corporations or taking photos of couples and professionals.

Thanks for your interest in Glassed Up Studios. I hope to capture your love story next!

Lancaster Lancaster, PA, 17601
Location of (Strata Wedding Films)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding