Strata Wedding Films Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Audrey
    Audrey D. Getting married on 06/05/2022

Exceeded Our Expectations!

My husband and I were recently married in a small, intimate ceremony in his parents' backyard, and Glassed Up Studios not only created a MASTERPIECE video to share with all our friends and family who couldn't attend (thanks COVID), but a wedding memento we will cherish forever. We were so impressed with Tyler's professionalism and flexibility before, during, and after our big day. He worked seamlessly alongside our photographer to help her capture some special images as well.
    Truthfully, we weren't initially sold on the idea of getting a wedding video in the first place- but we are so so SO glad we did. MANY thanks to Glassed Up Studios for doing amazing work and definitely exceeding our expectations!
    Kristen J. Married on 09/05/2020

You will not be disappointed!!!!

I was on the fence about spending the money on a videographer. Well, let me tell you it was the best money we spent! Tyler from Glassed Up is crazy talented and does amazing work. He’s professional, knows his stuff, but was also a lot of fun to work with ☺️. I did look into a few other videographers, but not one came even close to the quality of Glassed Up. We LOVE our video so much! It’s such a beautiful keepsake. You will NOT be disappointed choosing Glassed Up!!
    Jade Married on 09/03/2020
    I have not had the pleasure of actually utilizing Glassed Up Studios for any of their services, but I do know Tyler personally, so I have had the chance to see the work that he does. He is extremely knowledgeable and extraordinarily talented! I have 0 doubts in my mind about his abilities and know that anyone that uses his service will be very impressed! I hope to one day get the chance to use Glassed Up for my wedding!!
  • Blade
    Blade S. Married on 07/25/2020

Best team to hire for your wedding

Glassed up studios was hands down the best decision my wife and I made for our wedding. Originally we were supposed to get married in June, but our wedding was pushed back to July due to COVID. We got so lucky because Tyler was still available to film at our new wedding date and this was a reliever! He always answered my phone calls and was always quick to respond over email. My wife and I watch our wedding film almost every weekend and it always leaves us feeling so happy that our day went so perfect and everything important was captured.
  • Meghan
    Meghan S. Married on 07/25/2020

AMAZING!!! Best videographer

Glassed Up Studios made our wedding day soo perfect! We are so in love with our wedding film, and wedding book. The day went so smoothly and they were so professional. We called him with questions many times before the wedding and Tyler was always so helpful. We couldn't have asked for a better team to film our wedding. You will not be disappointed if you hire them!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie D. Married on 06/27/2020

Our love story

Where to even begin! Tyler did everything in his power to make sure we go every shot we asked for for our wedding day. He helped us figure out what we wanted in a video and what wasn’t so important along with helping us envision our day. He has such a good eye for a scene that makes your wedding film just come together. You know someone does good wedding films when they make you feel every emotion of that day through a film and Tyler did just that.
  • Michaela
    Michaela M. Married on 05/30/2020

PERFECT! The best around and not to mention - great people! You won't be disappointed at all - in fact I think it's pretty impossible!

With all of the years put into our relationship and the love and hard work that went into our wedding, we knew we wanted to be able to trust our videographer and their work. We wanted to be able to relive the day as much as possible, so we took picking our videographer pretty seriously since we knew we had so much we wanted to incorporate into our day. There aren't many words to describe just how amazing, kind, professional, and just incredibly talented Tyler at Glassed Up Studios is. We've had our video less than 24 hours as I'm writing this and I think I've watched it 40 times at this point. It's just perfect. Tyler and his team were flexible (we had a large wedding with a lot going on!) and so easy to work with. You will not be disappointed if you choose Glassed Up. Not only do you get the video of a lifetime, but you get great customer support, experience, and advice. I cannot recommend them enough. :)

I should also mention that we had to move our wedding date due to COVID-19 and they were so accommodating and such a positive light among a lot of uncertainty and stress while planning.
  • Krista
    Krista H. Married on 10/26/2019

So happy I used them as our vendor!!

If you are considering hiring Glassed up Studios for your Wedding, stop contemplating it and book them! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT! Tyler and his team were so great to work with and captured every part of our day so perfectly. When Tyler sent my husband and I the final product we were more than pleased with how it turned out. I have had family and friends commenting on how beautiful our video is!I am so happy that we decided to choose Glassed up Studios to capture every moment of our big day! 10+++ stars!
    Kendra L. Married on 10/05/2019

Definitely worth every penny!

We weren’t sure about hiring a videographer at first, but I’m super glad that we did! Our video was amazing and even more than I ever imagined! Tyler and his crew did an awesome job and made sure to get every highlight from our wedding day. Every time my husband and I look at the video, we’re right back to our wedding day. It was definitely worth every penny!!!
  • Hannah
    Hannah Married on 07/20/2019

Glassed Up Studios is Incredible. Period.

Tyler is super professional, incredibly talented, & super easy to work with. He is worth the investment tenfold. He has an incredible way of capturing even micro-seconds of your event & when you rewatch your video, it will feel like you are right back in the happiest minutes of your life.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa G. Married on 06/08/2019

Outstanding

Choosing glassed up studios was an easy choice for us and our first vendor we booked for our big day! Tyler and his team captured every moment of our wedding and because of their talent...passion..and drive to produce top notch films we now have a beautiful memory of our special day to have and to hold for the rest of our lives! All of our products came beautifully and artfully packaged for us as well! Prior to our wedding we worked with Tyler a lot in both of our hometowns and our home to capture “our life our story our home” as a surprise film to show all our wedding guests prior to our entrance as the new Mr. And Mrs. Tyler nailed our vision and brought it to life! We couldn’t be more thankful to have had the pleasure of working with Tyler and the Glassed up Studio team! Professionals with passion for what they do!
    Mindy Married on 06/01/2019

Probably our favorite wedding vendor....shh don't tell the others

We are so happy that we chose Glassed Up for our wedding this past June! I was pretty much set on using them from the start. I reached out via email months after we saw Tyler at a wedding expo. I didn't even mention that in the email, but he automatically recalled which expo he saw us at....that's impressive. Tyler was super easy to work with. He was very nice, a lot of fun, great at his work, and he went above and beyond to help us out during our wedding/reception. And of course, we LOVE our final video! He really did an incredible job putting everything together. Also, the new video books that he's offering are really neat! It's such an easy and fun way to relive your wedding day that flew by so fast. All of our final products were delivered quickly, and packaged into an nice decorated box. Glassed Up really cares about their clients, and you won't be disappointed!
    Maxine Married on 09/01/2018

A must book!

I 100% recommend Glassed Up Studios for your wedding needs regarding video services.
    I talk to many brides who tell me that it isn't in the budget, and found myself saying this, but its absolutely not a question - a video is even better than photographs, especially when you have someone as great as Tyler shooting footage.
    I relive our wedding day over and over - the emotions, the people, the speeches, and the absolute blast we had. Finding room in the budget for videographer is imperative in my opinion, and choosing Tyler is the best choice. He is so wonderful to work with and gives off such positive energy - you can tell he really loves what he does and wants you to have the best product. This really shines through in his delivery of the DVDs and USB - it comes in an adorable box so nicely packaged.
    I have had multiple people message me about our wedding video, even people I rarely talk to now just for them to say how our wedding video is amazing and unlike any other they have seen and that it made them tear up as well.
    Choosing videographer services and Tyler is A MUST. You will regret it if you don't - absolutely amazing work and person - 10 stars in my eyes! Thank you Tyler for capturing our wedding day PERFECTLY and allowing us to relive it over and over!!
    Jaimie Married on 06/02/2018
    Tyler was unbelievable when it came to not only filming our wedding, but being a part of it the entire process of planning. He was always a call/text away if we needed absolutely anything. He arrived early to our venue to scout it out, and stayed to make sure he captured every moment necessary. His creation of our film shows the small details of our wedding, and moments that really embodied the love and emotions we felt the entire day. I could not have asked for anything more - I recommend Tyler to absolutely anyone. He delivers everything you could ask for, and more. His brand really says it all - giving a USB, a bride tshirt, DVDs, and a perfect box for presentation. You will not regret booking a videographer (Tyler), however; you will require tissues, lots of them. Thank you, Tyler!!
    Mackenzie Married on 09/23/2017
    Glassed Up Studios filmed my September wedding and I couldn't be happier with their work. Seeing myself on film was by far the scariest part of the wedding process for me and after seeing our highlight video you would never know it! Tyler was incredible to work with, very professional and on top of things from 11am until midnight when the celebration was over. You won't regret choosing Glassed Up Studios for your big day!
    Brittney Married on 09/23/2017
    Despite already having a wedding scheduled on the same day at the same location, Tyler and the boys managed to schedule our wedding last minute and pull both off flawlessly. I am completely in love with the highlight video and can’t wait to see the rest of the footage. I know it will be beautiful. Tyler was also great at communicating throughout the whole process and is so quick to respond. Thank you doesn’t even cover it!
    Alyssa Married on 09/09/2017
    Glassed Up Studios filmed my wedding September 9th on the beach in Avalon, NJ and we couldn't be more happy with them and their videos!! After doing a ton of research on videographers in the PA, NJ and NY area I came across the Glassed Up Studios website and fell in love with their work. I reached out even though they were located 5 hours from my venue. When I spoke to Tyler he agreed to make the trip and was extremely accommodating with my requests. Tyler and Dave arrived down the shore the night before the wedding and went out of their way to come to our hotel to meet us and our family before the big day. On my wedding day they made everything so stress free and we truly enjoyed having them around. By the end of the night, it was just like having friends around. Their professionalism, positive personalities and strive for perfection made them an absolute pleasure to work with. Words can not describe how blown away we were with the final product. The fact that they used a drone to capture incredible shots was truly something special that you will not find with a lot of other videographers. Our highlight video was amazingly beautiful and turned out better than we ever expected. I have heard from many of our family members and friends that it is the best wedding highlight video they have ever seen. In addition, our full wedding video was so perfect and delivered in a personalized professional Glassed Up Studios package. They captured every moment of our ceremony and reception without flaw and the video quality is unlike anything I have ever seen for this type of film. I have recommended many brides to Glassed Up Studios and will continue to tell every brides that they MUST book them. Besides doing an amazing job, they are significantly more affordable than other videographers with lower quality.
    Josh Married on 07/29/2017
    Everything turned out awesome. Very easy to work with and the final product was unbelievable!
    Sadie Married on 06/24/2017
    I was fortunate enough to have two experiences with Tyler and his team this summer in my own wedding and my best friend’s wedding. I just can’t say enough good things about how easy it was to work with Tyler before, during, and after our weddings. He collaborated with our photographer to get the best possible shots of our day. The product we received is absolutely breath taking. I’m still getting compliments, 6 months later, about how BEAUTIFUL our wedding video is.

If you’re debating whether or not to have a videographer, it is completely invaluable. It’s such a wonderful way to remember our day and there is no better company to work with than Glassed Up Studios. I have yet to see a wedding video that I enjoy more than one done by Glassed Up.
    Ashley Married on 06/17/2017
    I reached out to Tyler literally one month before our wedding and he said yes without hesitation. What a relief! Since our very first conversation, he put me at ease and I had zero complaints or concerns. He was always very quick to respond, worked with me throughout the entire process and was quick to get my video to me. Dave was our videographer for the day and he fit right in with the family! He was extremely professional, positive, had a great personality and overall just very talented. The work these two did for our big day was incredible and I am forever grateful for them! Will always recommend them to anyone looking!!
    Marika Married on 06/10/2017
    Our wedding was 6/10/17. Tyler met us ahead of time to film our save the date. He kept us up to date throughout the process and made sure to explain everything to us ahead of time. Tyler was very creative but made sure to run everything by us first. The videos all turned out beautiful and our family has complimented his work. We truly would recommend Glassed Up Studios to anyone. We also made a friend in Tyler during this process.
    Elaine Married on 05/20/2017
    We could not have asked for a better experience! Very professional, punctual and talented! Our wedding was 6 months ago and my mother and mother in law are still showing everyone our wedding video! My mom cried when she first watched our video! We could not be more impressed! You cannot go wrong with Tyler!!!
    Stephanie Married on 03/25/2017
    Tyler and Dave were my favorite vendors of our whole wedding. I LOVED their approach in getting to know their clients by adding them on Facebook beforehand. It made me so much more comfortable with them and I felt like they were friends. My wedding coordinator essentially went MIA on the day of which left everyone a little frazzled but these guys did everything they could (way above and beyond what was expected of them) to make it easier on me. If they didn't have prior engagements, I would've wanted them to stay! I got resounding reviews when I posted the highlight and I'm SO grateful I will always have that to remember what still ended up being the best day of our lives. Probably set a record for how many "your video made me cry!!" comments we got.
    Chelsea Married on 09/24/2016
    I couldn’t have hand picked anyone better than Glasses Up Studios to take on the responsibilitiy of filming a once in a lifetime event. Every female (let’s get real ladies) DREAMS of their wedding day as a little girl, from the perfections of this dress, their flowers, this spouse, their bridesmaids, etc. Glasses Up Studio literally captured every specific detail that I worked so hard on and had a beautiful way of displaying our special day through a video story. If there is ONE thing i can tell every bride in the world, it is to hire THE RIGHT videographer. That video speaks volume. That video will take you back to your special day. That video will show every emotion from your fellow friends and family. That video can be shown to your children and grandchildren and watched with your spouse when you’re old and gray. That video with be guaranteed great quantity and quality with the trust of Glassed Up Studios. Literally, a dream come true!
    Brooke Married on 05/21/2016
    Tyler and his assistant Dave were absolutely fantastic to work with. Tyler made sure he covered everything that I wanted captured on mine and my husband's special day. Even with the rain he still manage to make a remarkable video for us to cherish forever. Given the chance to make my decision again, I'd still choose Glassed Up! Many, many thanks!!