Glassed Up Studios Reviews

Glassed Up Studios 5
Glassed Up Studios 6
Glassed Up Studios 7

Jade · Getting married on 09/03/2020

I have not had the pleasure of actually utilizing Glassed Up Studios for any of their services, but I do know Tyler personally, so I have had the chance to see the work that he does. He is extremely knowledgeable and extraordinarily talented! I have 0 doubts in my mind about his abilities and know that anyone that uses his service will be very impressed! I hope to one day get the chance to use Glassed Up for my wedding!!

• Hannah

Hannah · Married on 07/20/2019

Glassed Up Studios is Incredible. Period.

Tyler is super professional, incredibly talented, & super easy to work with. He is worth the investment tenfold. He has an incredible way of capturing even micro-seconds of your event & when you rewatch your video, it will feel like you are right back in the happiest minutes of your life.

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Gavlock · Married on 06/08/2019

Outstanding

Choosing glassed up studios was an easy choice for us and our first vendor we booked for our big day! Tyler and his team captured every moment of our wedding and because of their talent...passion..and drive to produce top notch films we now have a beautiful memory of our special day to have and to hold for the rest of our lives! All of our products came beautifully and artfully packaged for us as well! Prior to our wedding we worked with Tyler a lot in both of our hometowns and our home to capture “our life our story our home” as a surprise film to show all our wedding guests prior to our entrance as the new Mr. And Mrs. Tyler nailed our vision and brought it to life! We couldn’t be more thankful to have had the pleasure of working with Tyler and the Glassed up Studio team! Professionals with passion for what they do!

Sent on 11/03/2019
    Glassed Up Studios 8
    Glassed Up Studios 9

Mindy · Married on 06/01/2019

Probably our favorite wedding vendor....shh don't tell the others

We are so happy that we chose Glassed Up for our wedding this past June! I was pretty much set on using them from the start. I reached out via email months after we saw Tyler at a wedding expo. I didn't even mention that in the email, but he automatically recalled which expo he saw us at....that's impressive. Tyler was super easy to work with. He was very nice, a lot of fun, great at his work, and he went above and beyond to help us out during our wedding/reception. And of course, we LOVE our final video! He really did an incredible job putting everything together. Also, the new video books that he's offering are really neat! It's such an easy and fun way to relive your wedding day that flew by so fast. All of our final products were delivered quickly, and packaged into an nice decorated box. Glassed Up really cares about their clients, and you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Maxine · Married on 09/01/2018

A must book!

I 100% recommend Glassed Up Studios for your wedding needs regarding video services.
    I talk to many brides who tell me that it isn't in the budget, and found myself saying this, but its absolutely not a question - a video is even better than photographs, especially when you have someone as great as Tyler shooting footage.
    I relive our wedding day over and over - the emotions, the people, the speeches, and the absolute blast we had. Finding room in the budget for videographer is imperative in my opinion, and choosing Tyler is the best choice. He is so wonderful to work with and gives off such positive energy - you can tell he really loves what he does and wants you to have the best product. This really shines through in his delivery of the DVDs and USB - it comes in an adorable box so nicely packaged.
    I have had multiple people message me about our wedding video, even people I rarely talk to now just for them to say how our wedding video is amazing and unlike any other they have seen and that it made them tear up as well.
    Choosing videographer services and Tyler is A MUST. You will regret it if you don't - absolutely amazing work and person - 10 stars in my eyes! Thank you Tyler for capturing our wedding day PERFECTLY and allowing us to relive it over and over!!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Jaimie · Married on 06/02/2018

Tyler was unbelievable when it came to not only filming our wedding, but being a part of it the entire process of planning. He was always a call/text away if we needed absolutely anything. He arrived early to our venue to scout it out, and stayed to make sure he captured every moment necessary. His creation of our film shows the small details of our wedding, and moments that really embodied the love and emotions we felt the entire day. I could not have asked for anything more - I recommend Tyler to absolutely anyone. He delivers everything you could ask for, and more. His brand really says it all - giving a USB, a bride tshirt, DVDs, and a perfect box for presentation. You will not regret booking a videographer (Tyler), however; you will require tissues, lots of them. Thank you, Tyler!!

Sent on 10/05/2018
    Glassed Up Studios 10

Mackenzie · Married on 09/23/2017

Glassed Up Studios filmed my September wedding and I couldn't be happier with their work. Seeing myself on film was by far the scariest part of the wedding process for me and after seeing our highlight video you would never know it! Tyler was incredible to work with, very professional and on top of things from 11am until midnight when the celebration was over. You won't regret choosing Glassed Up Studios for your big day!

Brittney · Married on 09/23/2017

Despite already having a wedding scheduled on the same day at the same location, Tyler and the boys managed to schedule our wedding last minute and pull both off flawlessly. I am completely in love with the highlight video and can’t wait to see the rest of the footage. I know it will be beautiful. Tyler was also great at communicating throughout the whole process and is so quick to respond. Thank you doesn’t even cover it!

Alyssa · Married on 09/09/2017

Glassed Up Studios filmed my wedding September 9th on the beach in Avalon, NJ and we couldn't be more happy with them and their videos!! After doing a ton of research on videographers in the PA, NJ and NY area I came across the Glassed Up Studios website and fell in love with their work. I reached out even though they were located 5 hours from my venue. When I spoke to Tyler he agreed to make the trip and was extremely accommodating with my requests. Tyler and Dave arrived down the shore the night before the wedding and went out of their way to come to our hotel to meet us and our family before the big day. On my wedding day they made everything so stress free and we truly enjoyed having them around. By the end of the night, it was just like having friends around. Their professionalism, positive personalities and strive for perfection made them an absolute pleasure to work with. Words can not describe how blown away we were with the final product. The fact that they used a drone to capture incredible shots was truly something special that you will not find with a lot of other videographers. Our highlight video was amazingly beautiful and turned out better than we ever expected. I have heard from many of our family members and friends that it is the best wedding highlight video they have ever seen. In addition, our full wedding video was so perfect and delivered in a personalized professional Glassed Up Studios package. They captured every moment of our ceremony and reception without flaw and the video quality is unlike anything I have ever seen for this type of film. I have recommended many brides to Glassed Up Studios and will continue to tell every brides that they MUST book them. Besides doing an amazing job, they are significantly more affordable than other videographers with lower quality.

Josh · Married on 07/29/2017

Everything turned out awesome. Very easy to work with and the final product was unbelievable!

Sadie · Married on 06/24/2017

I was fortunate enough to have two experiences with Tyler and his team this summer in my own wedding and my best friend’s wedding. I just can’t say enough good things about how easy it was to work with Tyler before, during, and after our weddings. He collaborated with our photographer to get the best possible shots of our day. The product we received is absolutely breath taking. I’m still getting compliments, 6 months later, about how BEAUTIFUL our wedding video is.

If you’re debating whether or not to have a videographer, it is completely invaluable. It’s such a wonderful way to remember our day and there is no better company to work with than Glassed Up Studios. I have yet to see a wedding video that I enjoy more than one done by Glassed Up.

Ashley · Married on 06/17/2017

I reached out to Tyler literally one month before our wedding and he said yes without hesitation. What a relief! Since our very first conversation, he put me at ease and I had zero complaints or concerns. He was always very quick to respond, worked with me throughout the entire process and was quick to get my video to me. Dave was our videographer for the day and he fit right in with the family! He was extremely professional, positive, had a great personality and overall just very talented. The work these two did for our big day was incredible and I am forever grateful for them! Will always recommend them to anyone looking!!

Marika · Married on 06/10/2017

Our wedding was 6/10/17. Tyler met us ahead of time to film our save the date. He kept us up to date throughout the process and made sure to explain everything to us ahead of time. Tyler was very creative but made sure to run everything by us first. The videos all turned out beautiful and our family has complimented his work. We truly would recommend Glassed Up Studios to anyone. We also made a friend in Tyler during this process.

Elaine · Married on 05/20/2017

We could not have asked for a better experience! Very professional, punctual and talented! Our wedding was 6 months ago and my mother and mother in law are still showing everyone our wedding video! My mom cried when she first watched our video! We could not be more impressed! You cannot go wrong with Tyler!!!

Stephanie · Married on 03/25/2017

Tyler and Dave were my favorite vendors of our whole wedding. I LOVED their approach in getting to know their clients by adding them on Facebook beforehand. It made me so much more comfortable with them and I felt like they were friends. My wedding coordinator essentially went MIA on the day of which left everyone a little frazzled but these guys did everything they could (way above and beyond what was expected of them) to make it easier on me. If they didn't have prior engagements, I would've wanted them to stay! I got resounding reviews when I posted the highlight and I'm SO grateful I will always have that to remember what still ended up being the best day of our lives. Probably set a record for how many "your video made me cry!!" comments we got.

Sent on 06/09/2017

Chelsea · Married on 09/24/2016

I couldn’t have hand picked anyone better than Glasses Up Studios to take on the responsibilitiy of filming a once in a lifetime event. Every female (let’s get real ladies) DREAMS of their wedding day as a little girl, from the perfections of this dress, their flowers, this spouse, their bridesmaids, etc. Glasses Up Studio literally captured every specific detail that I worked so hard on and had a beautiful way of displaying our special day through a video story. If there is ONE thing i can tell every bride in the world, it is to hire THE RIGHT videographer. That video speaks volume. That video will take you back to your special day. That video will show every emotion from your fellow friends and family. That video can be shown to your children and grandchildren and watched with your spouse when you’re old and gray. That video with be guaranteed great quantity and quality with the trust of Glassed Up Studios. Literally, a dream come true!

Glassed Up Studios 11
    Glassed Up Studios 12
    Glassed Up Studios 13
    Glassed Up Studios 14

Brooke · Married on 05/21/2016

Tyler and his assistant Dave were absolutely fantastic to work with. Tyler made sure he covered everything that I wanted captured on mine and my husband's special day. Even with the rain he still manage to make a remarkable video for us to cherish forever. Given the chance to make my decision again, I'd still choose Glassed Up! Many, many thanks!!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Deb · Married on 07/19/2014

Tyler was recommended to us from a colleague. We decided to purchase the whole documentary package. Kaitlyn and Ryan had a blast taping some pre wedding packages and the video save the date. Tyler was so professional. He came to the rehearsal and took notes so he was prepared for the next day. On the wedding day he and his helper were there early to set up and stayed through the sparkler send off. I would highly recommend Tyler for your special day.

Sent on 08/04/2014

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/19/2014

Glassed Up Studios provided the Videography services for our wedding on July 19, 2014. Tyler is such a talented videographer who genuinely loves what he does! We had so much fun everytime we met with him to shoot pre-wedding footage. He created an amazing save-the-date video for us to share with all of our family and friends! He was completely open to all of our ideas and asked us what we thought about his ideas for different aspects of the video as well! He was there the entire time of our wedding day with his assistant and captured so many of the memories from our day. I absolutely cannot wait to see the wedding video. I know it will be wonderful!

Sent on 08/05/2014