San Gabriel, San Gabriel, CA 91776 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Glamurai

Glamurai Hair and Makeup Artists is a full service beauty salon based in San Gabriel, California. They are dedicated to making every bride feel beautiful on her big day. The skilled beauticians at Glamurai Hair and Makeup specialize in creating fearless makeup and hair looks, instilling confidence and glamour in every bride. Glamurai Hair and Makeup is the perfect choice for your big day.

Experience
The expert professionals at Glamurai Hair and Makeup is dedicated to making every bride look fierce and confident on her big day. They will work closely with you to ensuring that every stitch of makeup and strand of hair is perfect. Glamurai Hair and Makeup pays great attention to detail so can sit back, relax, and look georgous on your big day.

Glamurai Hair and Makeup offers a large selection of services to bring out all your natural beauty on your big day. Offering everything from hair trials to airbrush makeup, Glamurai Hair and Makeup has got you covered. Additional services include:

• Multi. stylists

Glamurai 5
Glamurai 6
Glamurai 7

Jennie · Married on 11/03/2013

I'm so happy I found Kathy! I wanted a classic, romantic look and she delivered. Beauty is from within, but with Kathy's magic she was able to highlight my features to make sure I looked my best. I felt beautiful and confident on my wedding day thanks to her. No words cannot express how wonderful she is. She's professional, friendly, and worth it!

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Glamurai 8
    Glamurai 9

jenny · Married on 03/16/2013

Kathy is a very professional, nice, thoughtful and a great makeup artist! She did my engagement photo and wedding make up. I even hired Kathy to do my boudoir make up and hair. I don’t ever think I’m a sexy person, but she definitely made me feel sexy! I looked up other make up and hair artist that was cheaper, but for my wedding I can’t go cheap. You get what you pay for and I’m glad I went with Kathy She took her time to explain to me what looks good for me and I trust her judgment and I was more than happy with the results! I hired Kathy because I feel like she’s more of my style. More natural and wynsical look. She is also so easy to talk to!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Award

Glamurai FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Textured Hair Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• San Gabriel, 91776 See on map