Glam By Ash

Fort Worth, TX View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Glam By Ash is a professional wedding makeup artistry company located in Fort Worth, Texas. Owner and experienced beautician Ashley specializes in enhancing natural beauty through carefully applied makeup. She listens carefully to her clients' ideas and visions for their makeup. She is happy to travel to her clients, working throughout the Fort Worth and Dallas areas. Ashley has always had a passion for makeup and the beauty industry. Previously she worked with numerous popular makeup companies, including Urban Decay and Cover Fx.

Glam By Ash provides professional makeup services for weddings and other special moments in life. Ashley provides on-site application, allowing her clients to have a stress-free and relaxed experience. To begin her services, this professional offers an initial consultation. This meeting is two hours long and includes a discussion about the wedding look and false lashes, before planning the final details for the special day. Makeup services can also include tattoo coverage. Ashley is happy to create simple updos for convenient hairstyling. The wedding party is welcome to avail of this expert's skills to aid in their preparations too

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$120

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$120

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$120

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Mandy Married on 08/12/2022

100% Would Recommend

Ashley was amazing. My bridal and bridesmaids' makeup met our expectations. I am a makeup fanatic myself, so even doing a bridal trial was beneficial so we could go through different styles, colors, darkness/lightness. I wanted a full glam (smokey-eye), my foundation not to bubble/look cakey, and for it to last all day - which all were achieved. Our makeup turned out just as good as her pictures look. She even impressed my mom (who is even pickier than me) with a soft glam look which was appropriate for an older woman. You won't be disappointed. Even my bridesmaid said she wished I got married before her so she could have used Ashley for her wedding.
    Natalie K. Married on 06/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Ashley + Anna are THE BEST!

I am amazed by these girls' talent! They are profesisonal, lovely to be around and talk to, and most of all, the most talented hair/makeup artists I have ever worked with! Their creative process was incredible to watch and to be a part of! They are amazing! I would give 10 stars if I could, I cannot recommend them enough!

Glam By Ash's reply:

Thank YOU so much Natalie for leaving such a heartfelt review! It was such an honor to work with you! We are so happy you were pleased with your experience! Thank you for choosing GBA for your special day! We adore you so much! 💕
  • illustration stars

Deals

Glam By Ash 1
Exclusive

Fox + Vine Weddings Fox + Vine Weddings Wedding Photographers

Glam by Ash is not only wonderful in her craft, but provides the client exactly what they want & stays at it until they are happy. She is supportive of other vendors in the industry and that is so incredibly appreciated.

LightRing Productions LightRing Productions Wedding Photographers

Ashley did such an amazing job on our bride's make up look. It was the perfect mixture of elegant, natural, and yet stunning! Would definitely recommend her for your make up needs.

Address Fort Worth, TX, 76137
Location of (Glam By Ash)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding