GK Blumen Floral

Clearwater, FL View map Visit website
   1 review
$1,500 Typical Price

$1,500 Typical Price

GK Blumen Floral is a full service event florist. We service all of Pinellas, Pasco, and Hillsborough Counties.
If you can imagine it, we can create it. With GK Blumen Floral we work closely with our couples to ensure that their visions are turned into reality, no matter how big or small of an event. Our designers are top notch, and give attention to detail to guarantee a seamless and beautiful occasion.
We work with every style, budget, and personality- in addition we have connections with premier catering, experienced photographers, and the most creative event coordinators.
Services we include:
* Consultations
* Set up/ Breakdown
* Event Design
* Arches/ Isle Decor
* All OF YOUR FLORAL DREAMS

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$115

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$60

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Nadia C. Married on 06/05/2021

So beautiful

This company is absolutely amazing. We had a circular arch, in addition to the traditional wedding party florals. Toni did an amazing job! When I tell you how gorgeous it was- it still wouldn't do it enough justice!
    I felt so at ease with all of my crazy planning and texting. Toni would answer my texts at 11pm- reassuring me it would be beautiful. She is definitely a gem and truly loves her job!
    I'm so grateful to have picked them.

Deals

GK Blumen Floral 1
Exclusive
GK Blumen Floral 2
Gift

Free Rose Petals of your choice for booking before the end of the year!

Team

Toni Grady
Toni Grady
Owner | Creative Director | Floral + Event Designer

Hello, and thank you for visiting us here at GK Blumen Floral. I’m Toni Grady, the floral + event designer, and boss lady behind this Tampa Bay company. I’ve always been someone with big dreams who has the loving support of family and friends to make these dreams come true. Owning a business that showcases and designs beautiful things truly defines who I am as both a leader and a professional creative. I believe organization is the key to success, and you will always get the best results by treating an event as if it were your own, and your team as if they are family.

I love a flawlessly designed event. I love when the gratitude from a client is so overwhelming it’s hard to contain. Most of all, I love flowers. Nothing will ever compare to the natural beauty of a fresh cut bloom. I consider myself one of the luckiest people in the world to be able to work with such stunning creations and be able to turn them into something even more remarkable.

My Type A personality allows me to make sure all the pretty details don't go unnoticed or untouched. I enjoy rich textures and unique color palettes that create a nostalgic essence for a romantic evening. I look forward to getting to know your love story and what makes you perfect for each other! Most importantly, I want to know what would make your day perfect, so I can curate your dream and leave you with a beautiful story of your wedding.

When I am not working on designing your wedding or event, you can find me baking or cheering on one of my littles at their sporting events. I enjoy spending time with my husband; Michael, and watching our sweet littles, Jack, Max, Kelly and Emersyn grow up & take on life! We have two crazy pups, Stella and Scooby that keep us on our toes. I know how important your wedding day is becuase I have experienced it myself. I am excited to share this moment with you!

Clearwater, Florida Clearwater, FL, 33755
Location of (GK Blumen Floral)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding