Giuliana Farrays Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,950 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,950 Most Popular Price

Giuliana Farrays Photography is a wedding and event photography company based in Manassas, Virginia. Owner and lead photographer Giuliana loves meeting new couples and helping them capture the genuine, unscripted moments of their big day. She specializes in an airy, photojournalistic style to tell your love story in a vibrant, eye-catching way.

Giuliana Farrays Photography offers several packages to accommodate a couple's needs, wants, and budget. They happily service events of all sizes, from intimate micro weddings to large, extravagant receptions. Hand-coloring, toning, and detailed editing are some of the many services that Giuliana offers. She will send your final photos digital files, with other options including matted prints, canvases, and albums. Engagement and portrait photo sessions are also available for couples to express their connection in a creative environment.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,950

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,950

Add'l Hours
Toning
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

• Amber
    Amber S. Married on 12/04/2021

Amazing photographer

Giuliana and her husband were so professional and organized. Arranged a big wedding party quickly and kept us to the timeline. She worked so well with our videographer and had so many great picture ideas. Such a genuine person! I would definitely recommend her to anyone! She also sent us 5 pictures edited a day after our wedding 😍
  • Christine
    Christine R. Married on 11/06/2021

Professional, sweet and accomodating

Giuliana was a dream to work with. We hired her for our Nov 6th wedding. From the beginning I felt like I was speaking with a friend. She explained the process, gave suggestions and guided us through everything. Me and my new Hubby aren't used to the spotlight or taking pictures and she made the day a breeze. She even helped me into my second dress gold bless her. lol. Please do not look any further hire this beautiful soul immediately you will not be disappointed!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Giuliana Farrays Photography 1
Exclusive
Giuliana Farrays Photography 2
Offer

Free engagement session if you find us through wedding wire! :)

Giuliana Farrays Photography 3
Discount

20% Discount off of our Essential and Luxury Packages for "last-minute weddings" when booked within 1 month of your wedding date! ♥

Team

Giuliana Farrays
Giuliana Farrays
Photographer

Hi there! I am so glad our paths have crossed! My name is Giuliana Farrays I love to laugh, I love to praise, and I love to make people feel comfortable around me. I have two beautiful kitties that I love wholeheartedly and a wonderful husband who you will most likely meet while helping me at your wedding! I have been a photographer for a little over 14 years and I fall in love with what I do more and more each day. I am super excited to get the chance to speak with you and hear all about your love story! ♥

Manassas, Virginia Manassas, VA, 20110
Location of (Giuliana Farrays Photography)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding