Gisselle Photography

Cancun, MX View map
$1,600 Most Popular Price

$1,600 Most Popular Price

Gisselle Photography is a dedicated wedding business located in Cancún, Mexico. Gisselle, the founder of the company, enjoys documenting beautiful destination weddings for couples who are exchanging their vows abroad. Gisselle and her team of photographers pour their hearts into each wedding that they photograph. They strive to produce stunning and candid imagery that couples will cherish for their lifetime together.

In order to ensure that each couple receives her complete commitment, Gisselle operates her organization under a one-event-per-day policy. The images she creates are delivered to couples in a high-resolution, digital file format. In addition to receiving their photos as digital files, couples can procure prints and albums from the company. Moreover, the following amenities are available through Gisselle Photography:

• Second photographer
  • Engagement sessions
  • Trash-the-dress sessions
  • Save-the-date photoshoot
  • Anniversary photography

Areas Covered

Gisselle is willing to travel in order to document celebrations of love. In addition to traveling, she frequently provides services throughout Cancún, Riviera Maya, and Playa del Carmen.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,600

2nd Shooter
Trash The Dress
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Engagement Shoot
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Save the Date

• Carmen
    Carmen O. Married on 03/04/2021

An amazing photographer!

She is professional, caring and very talented. My husband and I did not want the typical wedding pictures, she listen to what we asked for and delivered amazing pictures. I HIGHLY recommend her...you will not be disappointed.
  • Kacie
    Kacie M. Married on 12/12/2020

Excellent Wedding Photographer in Cancun, Mexico

Gisselle did an absolutely phenomenal job with our wedding photos. We got married at Finest Playa Mujeres on December 12th and I requested just a few photos back within a few days so that I could have some for Christmas cards. Gisselle sent me 40 photos in our sneak peak and I am in love with every single one. I highly recommend her to help you get the perfect shots.
    Jessica S. Married on 02/20/2020

Gisselle is the best in the business!

Gisselle was recommended to me by a local vendor in the Cancun area. I stocked her Instagram photos and immediately fell in love with them. She offers great packages for a very reasonable price. When we got to Mexico Gisselle even came to our resort the day prior to go over wedding details. She was super sweet. I stare at our pictures everyday because they are simply amazing! We also got the video with our package which I highly recommend. We love our video and look forward to showing our kids the video one day. I’m so happy that I went with Gisselle. We really enjoyed working with her and her team. She exceeded all of my expectations. I’m so grateful that her and her team could be there to capture all the special memories that I will treasure forever. I got 2 photographers, 2 videographers, drone, trash the dress (don’t skip out on this), a photo book, video, drone and 600-700+ photos.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

Gisselle Photography Price Rates

sm 325 mza 17 calle colon Cancun, MX, MX 0000Z
52-9982121482
Location of (Gisselle Photography)

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding