1325 Franklin Ave, Suite 255, Garden City, NY 11530 Map · Phone number

About Giorgenti Weddings

Giorgenti Custom Men's Wedding Apparel is custom clothing company located in Garden City, New York. This by-appointment only business specializes in custom-made wedding suits and tuxedos for grooms and groomsmen. Janine Giorgenti is a fourth generation Italian-American designer, and her skilled and talented in-house design team is up to date on the latest fashion trends and use the finest hand picked fabrics and custom accessories from around the world to create truly memorable wedding ensembles.

Giorgenti Custom Men's Wedding Apparel has serviced Long Island grooms with superb customer service for more than 30 years. The company offers a wide selection of accessories like tuxedo shirts, bow-ties, ties, vests, cummerbunds, suspenders, cufflinks, and tuxedo shoes. Other services Giorgenti Custom Men's Wedding Apparel offers include:

• Alterations

Giorgenti Weddings 5
Giorgenti Weddings 6
Giorgenti Weddings 7

Elmo · Married on 09/01/2018

I googled custom suits in Long Island for my wedding. Giorgenti came up with over 160 reviews, all five stars. I contacted them and scheduled an appointment. I came in for my measurements. She was a pleasure. Her measurements were great. Came in today for my fitting and everything was perfect. My groomsmen will be getting their suits here as well. I highly recommend Giorgenti's.

Sent on 01/06/2018
  • I

Islam · Married on 09/01/2018

If you want clothing that’s going to blow you away, Giorgenti is where you need to go. After looking around for a ready made tuxedo for months and not finding anything I liked, I decided to go the bespoke route.

Giorgenti custom clothing is the only business in the area that looks like it takes bespoke clothing seriously. My consultation was thorough, but quick, and also fun. I chose every aspect of my tuxedo and Alejandro and Janine gave me great advice for everything. What’s more, both Alejandro and Janine never pushed for “traditional” designs. I got to design my dream tuxedo without any features that were outdated and deemed necessary but most manufacturers.

A month later I went in for my fitting and I tried on the best looking clothing I’ve ever worn in my life. I’ve never worn anything that fit me so well. The suit was matriculatly made, and the material was beautiful. I’m extremely satisfied with my tuxedo and I will definitely be coming back, as well as recommend Giorgenti to everyone I know.

Sent on 02/03/2018

Juan · Married on 07/16/2018

Simply the best suits in New York! I have several Giorgenti Suits that make me look like a million bucks! Thank so much Janine Giorgenti

Sent on 04/06/2018

Award

Giorgenti Weddings FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Rentals, Warranties
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Customary Attire, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos

• 1325 Franklin Ave, Suite 255, Suite 255 Garden City, New York, 11530 See on map
    5162004088 (Phone number)