19 Reviews for Giorgenti Custom Men's Wedding Apparel

Rentals (1)
Shoes (1)
Tuxedo Rentals (1)
19 Giorgenti Custom Men's Wedding Apparel Reviews

I googled custom suits in Long Island for my wedding. Giorgenti came up with over 160 reviews, all five stars. I contacted them and scheduled an appointment. I came in for my measurements. She was a pleasure. Her measurements were great. Came in today for my fitting and everything was perfect. My groomsmen will be getting their suits here as well. I highly recommend Giorgenti's.

Profile Picture Elmo , 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

If you want clothing that’s going to blow you away, Giorgenti is where you need to go. After looking around for a ready made tuxedo for months and not finding anything I liked, I decided to go the bespoke route.

Giorgenti custom clothing is the only business in the area that looks like it takes bespoke clothing seriously. My consultation was thorough, but quick, and also fun. I chose every aspect of my tuxedo and Alejandro and Janine gave me great advice for everything. What’s more, both Alejandro and Janine never pushed for “traditional” designs. I got to design my dream tuxedo without any features that were outdated and deemed necessary but most manufacturers.

A month later I went in for my fitting and I tried on the best looking clothing I’ve ever worn in my life. I’ve never worn anything that fit me so well. The suit was matriculatly made, and the material was beautiful. I’m extremely satisfied with my tuxedo and I will definitely be coming back, as well as recommend Giorgenti to everyone I know.

Profile Picture Islam, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customary, Tuxedos, Customization

Simply the best suits in New York! I have several Giorgenti Suits that make me look like a million bucks! Thank so much Janine Giorgenti

Profile Picture Juan, 7/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Working with Janine was an absolute blast! Everything fit perfect! Thank you Janine for helping make my husband look like a true prince charming!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Customary, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers, Alterations, Appts. Only, Customization, Rentals

I had the most wonderful time creating my dream wedding suit. I was surprised by the amount of knowledge Janine had in forming the most perfect fitting suit. She hand measured and should be a wide range of different colors, textures, and styles to make sure i found the best one. She also brought succeeded in bringing me in before my wedding date to make sure everything fit will. Thank you Janine for the most awesome experience in forming my dream wedding outfit!

Profile Picture shaw, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Not just an amazing experience but fun too!! Janine Giorgenti and her design team were extremely helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. My husbands wedding suit was exactly what we wanted. It fits perfectly and is wonderful quality. It was a true pleasure doing business with Giorgenti!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Janine Giorgenti and her time are experts in their craft! 5 stars are not enough! Janine, Alejandro, my wife and I sat down together and createx the perfect tuxedo for our wedding. People are still asking me where I got my tuxedo, it fit me PERFECTLY. There is nothing like putting on a suit or tuxedo created to fit you only. My wife also custom made me a sports coat for Christmas with Janine and it is perfect! Cannot wait to create another suit with Giorgenti! Thank you so much for the experience and giving me the look I want!

Profile Picture Michael, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My wedding was spectacular because of Janine and her assistant, Alejandro. As time flew by, i was in a desperate need for a suit to wear on my wedding day. I wanted something sentimental and meaningful that I could look back on and wear on different occasions. Janine took my imaginations to life and created the most stylish, unique outfit I have ever seen. Using nothing but a hand and her tape measure, Janine delivered a perfect suit which fit my body better than any previous store bought item. To bring in the sentimental value, Janine was somehow able to but a very near and dear photo as the lining of my suit! I am so happy to have not only found the best boutique to be dressed for my wedding but for everyday wear as well. After having the most wonderful experience, I am done with off the rack and put have complete trust into whatever designs and color schemes Janine thinks is best for me. Thank you, Giorgenti Apparel, you have accomplished something so out of the box, I am in awe till this day. I would highly recommend her for any event or even if you solely need a boost in your wardrobe. See you soon!

Profile Picture Asher, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My husband and I wanted a custom made, matching, tuxedo with tails for our big day—— no small feat. After going to a few failed places we turned to Giorgenti. From day one, her staff, Alejandro, and Janine treated us like Kong’s. We handpicked every element of our custom tux.les. We knew it was a tall order to fill - but the end results was stunning. Words cannot describe how happy we were. PLUS we asked for Giorgenti to refit a tuxedo for our dog (@dipper_dogg) and they did! He looked pawesome.

Profile Picture Matthew, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Tuxedos, Alterations, Customization

I am a very specific body type that always has trouble finding a suit that fits me exactly how I want. For my wedding I decided I am not settling with "close enough". I found Janine Giorgenti online and decided to give my first custom suit experience a try. She was professional, responsive, and very personable which made it easy to choose them. It also helped that they were able to give me the exact look I wanted. The best part was the look on my wife's face when she saw the suit for the first time. I would highly recommend Janine and her team to anyone looking for custom suits for your special day.

Profile Picture Thomas, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Janine has a magical touch. She understands what I like and applies her fashion sense to merge my preferences and her impeccable taste, creating a closet of clothes for work and casual wear that I can enjoy and wear with pride. Her work and the clothes she creates look good and wear well. Janine is a lovely lady who is a pleasure to work with. If you are like me and insist on top of the line quality and caring personal service. You will have a positive experience with Janine.

Profile Picture Chuck, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Appts. Only, Customization, Customary, Tuxedos

A man in a Giorgenti suit is exactly what a woman wants.

Profile Picture Jaci, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

wonderful experience, the fit was perfect and everything came in the timeframe I was told. I received many rave reviews of my suit and couldn't have been more pleased

Profile Picture Robert, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Janine simply understands what looks good on whoever she is working with. The fabrics she gets are hands down the best quality on earth. She made my experience very exciting and I cannot wait to work with her again because her passion is contagious.

Profile Picture RJ , 9/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Tuxedos

Janine and her design team are takented, professional and fun to work with. I am very happy with my wedding suit. I received so many compliments. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Craig, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience working with Janine has been nothing short of professional, collaborative and fun. She helps design my "suits of armor" as she refers to the clothes she picks out for me, and we have a blast. I have referred to many of my friends and will continue to do so. Janine is wonderful!

Profile Picture Nick, 7/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Janine Giorgenti custom designed a beautiful 3 piece tuxedo, shirt & pocket square with matching tie for my wedding last month. She is the consummate professional in every sense of the word. Her attention to every detail sets her apart from any other suit maker with whom I have done business. If success is your game, Giorgenti is the name!

Profile Picture Jordan, 7/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Appts. Only, Tuxedos

I have been wearing custom for some time now but didn’t really get the satisfaction I yearned for. There was always something lacking every time. Janine was able to change that for me hands down. She has custom clothing down to an art. Keep up the good work!

Profile Picture Usama, 6/18/17, 1 Review