5352 Silver Moon Ln, Raleigh, NC 27606 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Ginny Corbett Photography

I capture pictures of joy. It's the soul of my photography. Laughter, love, crinkly eyed smiles – people living beautiful lives in a beautiful world.

There's something wonderful about taking photographs of people outside. It's the bright sky overhead, the smell of leaves, the colors all around. All that joy and humor and love is reflected in the trees and sunshine – people and world, moving together, breathing the same life and happiness. Could anything be more glorious?

Ginny Corbett

What I love most is photographing weddings. What could be more unabashed and full of joie de vivre? I love everyone's emotions, real and genuine, right there on their faces. I love catching those moments of laughter, and the moments of happy tears, the hugs, the dances. But mostly I love all the joy in the air, all the affection and sincerity.

Let me help you capture these moments in your breathtaking life so they can become brilliant memories.

Follow Ginny Corbett Photography on

24 Reviews for Ginny Corbett Photography

Tiffany S · Married on 04/05/2019

The most amazing photographer experience.

WOW, I am blown away but Ginnys talent, professionalism and genuine personality. Choosing the right photographer for our special day was imperative since we knew that we would be spending the entire day with her. Her pictures and the moments she captured were absolutely stunning and she even provided us a sneak peak of our photos less than 24 hours after our wedding. We felt so comfortable with her the entire day and our friends and family agreed they loved her too! I cannot say enough kind words about Ginny! I will cherish the photos she took but most importantly the moments that she made me stop and realize were happening around me and reminded me to take it.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Bebee · Married on 06/23/2018

My daughter knew she wanted Ginny for her special day and from the moment I met Ginny it was obvious why. Ginny is so knowledgeable and so kind. She puts everyone at ease throughout the entire day. Ginny and her team did an amazing job and they truly were a joy to work with. I feel honored and blessed to have had Ginny Corbett Photography on our team!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Jena · Married on 06/16/2018

Ginny was the best photographer I could have asked for. She took amazing pictures and made us feel so comfortable in the pictures. I was so blessed to have her photographing all of our memories on the wedding day and throughout our engagement. I could tell she wanted to make everything perfect and capture every moment. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/30/2018

• Knots 'N Such
    Knots 'N Such Wedding Florists

Ginny is amazing! Talented and fun and everything you're looking for in a wedding photography! As a planner, I know how important it is to love your photographer - and you DEFINITELY will love Ginny! And the images make the most incredible memories. I wish she had been my wedding photographer!

• Blue Sands Music
    Blue Sands Music Wedding Musicians

Ginny is friendly, cheerful, and great at what she does. She interacted well with the guests at the last event we worked together while capturing moments during the wedding ceremony, social hour, and reception. She and her team take beautiful pictures and they are always professional. We really enjoy working with Ginny and recommend her for your event.

• Feuza Reis Photography
    Feuza Reis Photography Wedding Photographers

Ginny is a delightful person and very well loved among her industry peers. Her work is fantastic and I have seen how organized and focused she is on a wedding day. She is one of Carolinas' best.

• 5352 Silver Moon Ln Raleigh, 27606 See on map