PO Box 26365, Jacksonville, FL 32226 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

13 Reviews for Ginger Dupre Photography

• Jennine

Jennine · Married on 04/18/2015

This review is long overdue.

Ginger and Jon were everything I had hoped for and so much MORE! From our first meeting to working together to after the photos were done, they were so helpful and professional. Most importantly, they are HONEST people. Ginger suggested beautiful photos that would capture the day, and not only did they show up early for our wedding, Jon had pic ideas that he brought with him to our wedding. Jon's back was acting up, so what did this husband and wife duo do? They brought a THIRD photographer with them. I had a mini paparazzi with me. This team was so patient with me as I paraded them all over St. Augustine. We got ready at the Bay Front Marin House, then the ceremony was at the St. Francis Barracks, we hopped onto a Trolley to go to the CAROUSEL!!! and then back to the Barracks for the reception. They were with us for an insanely long day, and not once did they complain, or even act like they were working. The pictures came back so quickly, I think it was about a month, and they are beautiful. Seriously beautiful. I had told them I didn't want any cheesy pics, and they did not take a single one. They captured our day perfectly. From me getting ready upstairs and hubby downstairs, to our funny vows with everyone wide mouth laughing, to a "pinky promise" picture that was all Jon's idea, to us in the doorway at the Barracks, the carousel, my precious Pomeranian Bella in her dress and all her glory, to our guests doing SHOUT, to ending the night with our sparkler exit. I seriously cannot say enough wonderful things about these two and their work. We have some blended family things going on, and Jon was respectful but firm when the people jumping into picture situation was getting out of control.
    I seriously love my pictures. It was the best money I've ever spent. EVERYONE says our pics are the best they've ever seen from a wedding.
    Ginger seriously is a master of her craft. Do not think twice about booking. You will not regret it!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Sabrina · Married on 11/10/2012

John and I are beyond ecstatic that we chose Ginger and Jon to capture our day with our family and friends! We are speechless and can not thank them enough on how wonderful, thoughtful, and helpful they were with us for both our engagement and wedding photos. The pictures are to us and many others gorgeous and breathtaking. Along with they knew exactly what we wanted without even knowing they were there to take them. They are very professional, respond quickly, and work to fit into your schedule. They captured our love for each other, our family, and friends. They knew just how to make us feel comfortable with them behind the camera. Which for us is not always an easy task as we, especially my husband, do not feel comfortable behind a camera posing. They were able to pull it off though and it shows in our photos. We are forever grateful to them and look forward to seeing their work throughout the years with other couples on their special days.

Sent on 03/09/2013

Ashley · Married on 07/28/2012

Ginger Dupre Photography was WONDERFUL! I was not from the Jax area when planning the wedding, so I had to go based off of online reviews only, and I could not have been happier. Ginger and Jon were both extremely professional, arrived early to get accustomed to the location, provided input on locations, lighting, etc. We had a few last minute changes with the folks in our photos due to some unforseen circumstances and Ginger handled the changes with ease. Not only were Ginger and Jon professional, they were fun to work with and made us feel comfortable.

But most importantly, we are thrilled with the way our photos turned out. Absolutely gorgeous. We have received so many compliments. Even more so, the price for the quality of photos and service was unbeatable.

Cannot recommend highly enough!!!

Sent on 11/08/2012

Award

• Island Sound
    Island Sound Wedding DJs

We've worked with Ginger several times in the past. It is always a complete joy. She's incredibly friendly, personable, talented and completely on top of things. We love her work. Island Sound would recommend Ginger to anyone looking for a wonderful photographer.

• Tonya Beaver Photography
    Tonya Beaver Photography Wedding Photographers

GDP is a hit! From their personality to talent, you'll be pleased every step of the way!

• Made of Honor Weddings
    Made of Honor Weddings Wedding Planners

I've worked with Ginger on a few weddings. She is always a pleasure to work with. I recommend her not only because she is a talented photographer but I know my day will run even smoother because I have a great professional on my team. Afterwards.. I have some amazing photographs to show off.

• PO Box 26365 Jacksonville, 32226 See on map
    We service Southeast Georgia and North Florida. We are also available for travel.