Ginda Photography

Schaumburg, IL View map

Hey! I’m Anna, it’s so nice to meet you! I run a boutique family-owned photography studio in Schaumburg. I am a wife. A mommy. A latte enjoyer. A farmers market enthusiast and avid gardener. Most importantly, I am enchanted by life, love, and its tiny beautiful moments. My style leans more on the timeless, crisp style and I desire to keep colors alive and beautiful.
I'm here to help create an experience unique and personal to you, documenting your day as it happens while capturing all the in-between moments, tiny details, and your own beautiful love story. Be YOU and let me do the rest. Do you love each other? Good. You are already going to rock your photos. At the end of the day, the greatest gift you will receive is one another. You are amazing, and this journey will be even more so!

• Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Julie
    Julie J. Getting married on 10/08/2022

AMAZING photos and session

Anna Ginda is amazing! She just took engagement photos of us last week and we already have the full, edited gallery of photos and they turned out so well! She is so friendly, funny, professional, and is just genuinely very good at her job. Our session ended up being so much more fun than we could have thought and she knows which poses/which lighting to get if you have no idea how to pose like we did. Cannot recommend Ginda Photography enough!!
  • Jane
    Jane W. Married on 11/20/2021

PERFECT Photographer

Anna is absolutely PERFECT! She traveled all the way from Chicago to Scottsdale for us because we loved her so much when we met her in Chicago for our engagement photos. She’s so sweet and talented. I couldn’t have dreamed of a better photographer.
  • Tia
    Tia O. Married on 07/09/2021

Stunning!

Anna was absolutely incredible! Wow, we recently received our photos back and they are truly stunning!!! Anna was so wonderful to work with. We had a long engagement due to the pandemic, and Anna was there every step of the way when we needed to change our wedding date three times. From our first meeting where she truly wanted to get to know us, to the actual wedding day, she was excellent to work with. I was a bit worried about our day-of timeline, because I didn’t schedule much time for us to take photos between the ceremony and the reception. However, Anna MADE IT WORK, and flawlessly! She kept the bridal party moving and on time, while making sure my husband and I had fun during the process. Anna’s photography is gorgeous and one of a kind – I highly recommend working with her if you can!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

105 S Roselle Rd #103 Schaumburg, IL, 60193
847-773-7204
Location of (Ginda Photography)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding