GibsonGirlDesigns

Taylor, MI View map

GibsonGirlDesigns, NakedOrchidGarters and DeviledHeadBands are all Etsy Shops owned by Cheryl Dumlao, a one-woman entrepreneur, and wedding custom design specialist. My goal is not only to provide unique, one-of-a-kind wedding accessories, but also prompt communication and quality service with a personable approach.

Please visit my Etsy Shops and Read my Reviews/Feedback from Clients!

www.etsy.com/people/GibsonGirlDesignsfeedback

www.etsy.com/people/TheNakedOrchid/feedback

www.etsy.com/people/DeviledHeadBands/feedback

My Facebook Page is: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/GibsonGirlDesigns/128422003935309

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following items do you offer?

Garters
Hair Accessories
Veils
  • Shanika
    Shanika Married on 03/31/2012
    Loved working with Cheryl. She made my custom garter set & hair piece.They were gorgeous!!! I will continue to work with her for other special events.

GibsonGirlDesigns's reply:

Shanika is without doubt one of my top 1% excellent customers to work with! Her communication was the most responsive that I've ever received from any customer that I had in the 2-1/2 years I was selling on Etsy. I can only hope that I get more customers like her--full of great taste, spunk, but most of all--a Bride that reciprocates the need to communicate openly. You're the Best, Shanika! Have a beautiful and happily fulfilled marriage!!!!
  • User2105820 2+ years ago
    Very high quality materials! The lace is very soft, delicate, and all of the colors are true to the pictures. Seller was willing to work with me on a custom order and everything looks perfect! Arrived quickly and in a professional looking plastic box. They will stay nice and safe until my wedding. Would highly recommend!

12130 Beech Daly Rd Taylor, 48180
Location of (GibsonGirlDesigns)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding