119 Hobcaw Drive, Lexington, SC 29072 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Deals 2

About Gibbs Productions DJ & Lighting Service

Recently awarded Gigmasters "BEST OF DJ's" award. Gibbs Productions is The Midlands premier choice when it comes to quality, professional entertainment.

Our philosophy is that your party is YOUR event! We look for and welcome every opportunity to custom tailor your event to meet YOUR needs, and we understand from experience that each event is different.

No attitudes, no DJ ego! Your event may be a once in a lifetime, therefore everything we do is geared towards ensuring that we meet YOUR expectations!

Classy and non-invasive setup - No large & Gaudy setups. We have a very ascetically pleasing look to our setup.

Using only professional grade equipment, you can be assured that we will have more-than-adequate sound at your event. We use quality components from Dennon, HP, Shure, JBL, and other industry-standard companies.

With thousands of musical selections ranging from the 1920s to today's hottest hits, our 100% Digital collection spans every decade and genre imaginable. This means we can find your song in seconds and will never skip like a CD or vinyl record and we can still play those mash-up style sets just like the club DJ's do.

Whenever and where ever possible we try to go above and beyond the call of our duty as a DJ.

We would love to talk to you about your event. Please contact us at 858-633-3224 or visit us at our Columbia SC Wedding DJ site.

Follow Gibbs Productions DJ & Lighting Service on

The tables are all set thanks to The San Diego Wedding Planner at http://www.westwayevents.com
0277belly
Gibbs Productions DJ & Lighting Service
The San Diego Wedding DJ performing at the Belly Up in San Diego CA.
The San Diego Wedding DJ performing at the Belly Up in San Diego CA.
DJ Table set up
Couple and guest
Couple and guest
Bride and bridesmaids dancing
Bride and bridesmaids dancing
modern metallic washington dc wedding reception br
wedding reception dancing guest
  • Videos 1

9 Reviews for Gibbs Productions DJ & Lighting Service

• Angela

Angela · Married on 02/14/2015

Of all the vendors we worked with for our wedding and reception, Chad was by far the best! We hired Chad as both our DJ and our Officiant for our Valentine's Day wedding. He is very detail-oriented, thorough and professional. I have worked in the meetings and events industry for a long time, so I can appreciate what it takes to really do this job well, and he is exceptional. He helped to guide us through the many decisions regarding vows, music and protocol for our special day... yet still allowed us the flexibility to do things "our way". We were concerned that we would not find a music playlist that would make everyone happy with our diverse guest list, but he managed to keep the dance floor packed all night and everyone raved about what a wonderful time they had during the reception. Chad even helped us set up some last minute lighting that we rented, but had no time (or expertise) to install. If you want a true professional and an exceptional experience, hire Gibbs Productions!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Jonah · Married on 11/15/2014

Chad was the entire package! Everything went as planned and what my extremely type A husband had in mind. Chad was extremely professional, met my husband and I for a meet/greet in Temecula. We were so impressed with Chad we booked him right away.

Our wedding could not have gone better. From set up to tear down, Chad executed every detail my husband and I planned out. You will not be disappointed with Chad!

Sent on 12/05/2014

DJ Chad provided DJ/MC/Lighting & Pipe & Drape for our wedding. I found him through facebook & I happened to "like" his page so I could go back to it later, the next day, I see that he has shared my cover photo of our engagement picture. I messaged him after that & he answered right away! That was definitely a plus!! His service was the best! We wanted drapery that would be able to cover up these ugly frames & he was able to get that for us. He was very professional & actually helped us plan our itinerary with his planner. On our actual wedding day, everyone had a blast on the dance floor! I was glad that a lot of our guest got up and danced! He knew when to change the song to everyone's liking, and also was on top of the itinerary. The pin spot on our cake was on point! I highly recommend DJ Chad Gibbs!!! Thank you for making our wedding that much more perfect!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Gibbs Productions DJ & Lighting Service's reply:

Monica,

It was truly a pleasure to be your DJ and to provide all of the lighting & drapes for your special day. I had such a great time at your wedding and loved the video that was put together for you. Thanks again for being such a delight to work with.

Sincerely,

Chad Gibbs

Award

Gibbs Productions DJ & Lighting Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 600.00
  • What is included in the starting price? MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, One Event Per Day

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Gibbs Productions DJ & Lighting Service 1
    -20%
    20% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Gibbs Productions DJ & Lighting Service 2
    Summer Wedding Sale

Book any available wedding date and our basic 5-hour package is just $699.

Locations within 30 miles of Columbia SC

Additional services are extra ie. Lighting, ceremony sound system, photobooth, remote speakers etc.

• Westway Events
    Westway Events Wedding Planners

Chad is not only talented at keeping the dance floor full, but he is incredibly professional and knowledgeable when it comes to lighting, A/V equipment and video production. He has saved the day many times when other vendors have fallen short. His skill as a DJ and MC have made the party and my brides and grooms are always happy with his high level or service.

• LAVISH WEDDINGS
    LAVISH WEDDINGS Wedding Planners

Chad is an amazing DJ because he's genuine , friendly and has a passion for what he does . I definitely would recommend him to my clients because he offers A+ service !

• Holly Ireland Photography
    Holly Ireland Photography Wedding Photographers

Gibbs Productions is AWESOME!!! We love working with him!! A DJ can make or break your wedding! We have seen so many weddings fall apart with the wrong person! You can't go wrong with Gibbs Productions!!

• 119 Hobcaw Drive Lexington, SC, 29072 See on map