Gia's Images

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,400 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,400 Most Popular Price

Gia's Images is a San Francisco, California-based wedding photographer. This skilled photographer has had the honor of working with over 200 couples, capturing beautiful images as they tie the knot and celebrate with loved ones. Gia's love of people shines through at every event, radiating enthusiasm as she snaps the smiles and exchanges shared on the big day. Working in a natural style of photography, the images taken become part of a timeless album for the happy couple to reminisce upon throughout their journey together.

This adventurous photographer is based in the Bay Area but is willing to travel to document weddings wherever the couple chooses to celebrate. An additional photographer can be made available for the day, enabling the two to work together to catch every moment. Not just for the wedding day, the weds-to-be can get to know Gia with an exciting engagement session and a boudoir session for an intimate album to share together. For added fun when the day has drawn to a close, the newlyweds can revel in a trash-the-dress shoot, creating even more fun memories together.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

1 User photo

Tamara V. Married on 08/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If you are looking for a photographer then you have already found the perfect person! My husband and I could not have made a better decision when picking our photographer. Gia has the most joyous and genuine personality and knows how to get great pictures of individuals of all ages. Gia did our engagement photos, bridal photos and our wedding photos and we cannot get enough! If you choose Gia as your photographer you will walk away with fantastic photos as well as a new friend. Out of all of our vendors, Gia made us feel the most special and 100% comfortable and confident that the day was going to be great. Not only did Gia respond to all emails and texts quickly, but she got our edited photos to us in weeks not months.
    Amaya B. Married on 04/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I didn't have to worry about a single thing!

My husband and I are absolutely over the moon with our wedding photos! Gia is truly one of the most talented photographers ever. Our experience with her was incredible and she made us both feel so comfortable.

She had so many creative ideas and artful, yet natural, poses for our wedding day. She was great with our pup and made the entire day so smooth and effortless. I didn't have to worry about a single thing! Gia was so warm and friendly throughout the entire process, I can't even begin to explain how much I enjoyed working with her!
    Estafany G. Married on 03/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My husband and I had a wonderful day!

Gia is awesome and she has made my wedding day perfect! I found Gia from Wedding Wire and was impressed on how much attention she has paid on the details of each step. And her images are stunning. Gia cares about all the details including the colors of her photo styling mat she uses. Gia also gave us great guidances on the wedding day on how to pose for photos. My husband and I had a wonderful day! It was a great pleasure working with Gia and her team. I highly recommend Gia!
  • illustration stars

GALA Photo and Films
5.0 out of 5 rating , 57 Reviews
路 Wedding Photographers

Livermore Livermore, CA, 94550
Location of (Gia's Images)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding