GG Artistry Team

Dallas, TX View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based out of Dallas, Texas, GG Artistry Team specializes in wedding hair and makeup. As the owner and lead stylist, Gabrielle Gaubert has spent years perfecting soon-to-be weds’ looks. Passionate about seeing you smile down the aisle, Gabrielle and her team will aim to give you a marital makeover that inspires confidence.

GG Artistry offers a selection of services designed to ensure that you look and feel beautiful on your special day. You and their consultants can discuss your dream wedding look, and they will strive to make it so. For your convenience, the team can provide on-site makeup services, including lash tinting, contouring, and tattoo coverage. They also specialize in an array of hairstyling techniques, such as blow-outs, extensions, and updos. Group discounts are available should you and your wedding party visit GG Artistry together.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$35

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$35

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$55

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$70

$55

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$55

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

Kelly M. Getting married on 05/05/2022

Perfected my wedding day

Gaby somehow went above the way I imagined my wedding day hair and delivered even more than I had expected. Her personality made it SO easy to schedule and work with her and she was super flexible during all of the COVID uncertainties. She was so sweet and understanding when I would reach out with questions or concerns ahead of my wedding day and once the day arrived she stayed to help pin and place my veil for me since I wasn’t sure how I’d want to lay it. I have never received so many compliments on my hair and people were blown away when I told them she had styled extensions in with my natural hair all because it had blended so well. I already booked her for 3 more glam sessions because I absolutely love her work!
  • Becca
    Becca R. Getting married on 12/10/2021

Gabrielle and her team here amazing!

Gabrielle and her team made me and my bridesmaids look SO stunning on my wedding day. Everyone could not stop talking about how incredible they felt! She did our makeup and hair and paid such close attention to every single person. I had a large party, 9 bridesmaids and my mom, and she fit everyone into the timeline she created. She's a true professional and gets the job done. I wish I could hire Gabrielle for every life event!
    Dakota Married on 10/23/2021
    If I could give Gabrielle more than 5 stars, I would in a heartbeat. She is such a talented and kind-hearted make up artist. Her make up skills are top notch and I have never felt prettier than I did on my wedding day - all thanks to her!! She really listened to what I was looking for at my trial and completely exceeded my expectations. On the day of the wedding, she arrived a few minutes early to the venue to begin setting up her area and was even sweet enough to help us unload decorations. I was getting a little anxious and stressed throughout the day and she was the constant reassuring voice to me that everything would work out and to stay calm. All of my bridesmaids absolutely loved her as well. My wedding day would have not been the same without her! Thank you so much Gabrielle!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

5619 Belmont Ave Dallas, TX, 75206
Location of (GG Artistry Team)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding