GG Artistry Team Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Kelly M. Getting married on 05/05/2022

Perfected my wedding day

Gaby somehow went above the way I imagined my wedding day hair and delivered even more than I had expected. Her personality made it SO easy to schedule and work with her and she was super flexible during all of the COVID uncertainties. She was so sweet and understanding when I would reach out with questions or concerns ahead of my wedding day and once the day arrived she stayed to help pin and place my veil for me since I wasn’t sure how I’d want to lay it. I have never received so many compliments on my hair and people were blown away when I told them she had styled extensions in with my natural hair all because it had blended so well. I already booked her for 3 more glam sessions because I absolutely love her work!
  • Becca
    Becca R. Married on 12/10/2021

Gabrielle and her team here amazing!

Gabrielle and her team made me and my bridesmaids look SO stunning on my wedding day. Everyone could not stop talking about how incredible they felt! She did our makeup and hair and paid such close attention to every single person. I had a large party, 9 bridesmaids and my mom, and she fit everyone into the timeline she created. She's a true professional and gets the job done. I wish I could hire Gabrielle for every life event!
    Dakota Married on 10/23/2021
    If I could give Gabrielle more than 5 stars, I would in a heartbeat. She is such a talented and kind-hearted make up artist. Her make up skills are top notch and I have never felt prettier than I did on my wedding day - all thanks to her!! She really listened to what I was looking for at my trial and completely exceeded my expectations. On the day of the wedding, she arrived a few minutes early to the venue to begin setting up her area and was even sweet enough to help us unload decorations. I was getting a little anxious and stressed throughout the day and she was the constant reassuring voice to me that everything would work out and to stay calm. All of my bridesmaids absolutely loved her as well. My wedding day would have not been the same without her! Thank you so much Gabrielle!
  • Michelle
    Michelle L. Married on 09/25/2021

Book with Gaby!

I was so happy when I was able to book Gaby and her team for my wedding. She was wonderful! Very accommodating (even when we added one person for make up day of), responsive and professional. My entire bridal party loved their hair and make up and felt beautiful!
  • Abby
    Abby F. Married on 07/12/2021

I've never felt more beautiful!

Gaby is AMAZING. I went to a NYE wedding and wanted to feel glamorous without feeling I was wearing a ton of makeup. She NAILED it. She gave me a beautiful green smokey eye to go with my green dress. I've never gotten so many compliments on my makeup and it stayed all night long. I didn't even need to re-apply and I had to go on a 4 hour road trip after she did my make up! I'll only go to Gaby now to get my hair/makeup done for any event I go to. THANK YOU GABY! You're the absolute best in the business.
  • Ruth
    Ruth H. Married on 01/10/2021

10/ 10 recommend!!!

Gaby was incredible, I felt so beautiful when we were done! She did a great job and very quickly too. I really appreciated that she took her time explaining any questions or concerns I had about products. Will definitely be working with her again and strongly recommend her to any girl looking to look and feel her most beautiful!
    Leslie L. Married on 12/11/2020

Amazing and professional work!

Gabrielle is amazing! She’s on time, professional and will make you look amazing! She will tell you straight up if a particular look will or won’t work for you. She wants you to look like the best version of yourself and not like a drag queen. Her prices are the best in town and she travels to you.
    Chelsi V. Married on 11/14/2020

Put a check mark on your list.. HIRE GG ARTISTRY!

Gabrielle is AMAZING! She is talented beyond belief. She is very organized, quick & efficient. My mother, 5 bridesmaids and myself had our makeup done and they got us done so fast and made us look incredible. My makeup lasted till the next morning (Whoops! Forgot to wash my face) and her quality of makeup is so great. She makes you LOOK & FEEL like the most beautiful girl in the world!
    Many things can go wrong at a wedding... but hiring her would be the BEST decision you've made in hiring vendors for your special day! She is the absolute best hair and makeup artist & you will be blessed by her work! Gabrielle... THANK YOU for making me feel so beautiful and special on my wedding day! XOXO -Chelsi
  • Christina
    Christina T. Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing, talented and beautiful

Miss Gabby is the most talented artist I’ve ever seen. She turns people into works of pure art. She surpassed our expectations and I couldn’t be happier with her work! I felt like a true princess on my wedding day! I will forever go to her any time I want to get glammed up for any occasion 💕 Thank you Gabby!!
    Sarah Y. Married on 09/05/2020

She blew it out of the water!

I can’t say enough about GG. She truly has an amazing talent and absolutely loves what she does. She has the best personality and will get the party started. Gabriella did outstanding job for my trial, bridal shoot and wedding day. Her team is very talented at both hair and makeup. She can do every style boho-twist, braids, and half up half down amazingness. She was very professional, great communication, on time, sweet and used the best products. She helped me feel confident and beautiful for my big day!! I highly recommend her for your big day!!
    Sarah C. Married on 08/01/2020

Incredible!

Gabby did an amazing job with all of the bridesmaids and bride on my sisters wedding day! She was professional, so easy to talk to, talented, and she exceeded our expectations! She worked fast but still made sure everyone felt and looked beautiful. We even had some bad luck with our hair stylist and she fixed some bridesmaids hair; she seemed like she really cared about making everyone feel beautiful! I would 10/10 recommend her for both hair and makeup!
    Anna N. Married on 08/01/2020

Saved us!!!

Gabby did an amazing job on my makeup for my brother’s wedding. When our hair got botched by someone else, she stepped in and made us look amazing!!! She is so cute and we loved her.
  • Taylor
    Taylor M. Married on 07/31/2020

Best MUA ever!

Gaby is by far the best makeup/hair person I have used! I have used Gaby a few different times and she has always made me feel absolutely beautiful! She has always been professional and will always accommodate to anything that goes on. I needed a third girl for my wedding and she showed up with 3! She goes above and beyond for her clients. I am sad my day is already over but I have a feeling I’ll be using her for other stuff in the future, I can not get enough of her makeup! I felt like an absolute queen and everyone loved it!! All my bridal loved her as well, it was a fun experience especially because we had all gone to the same school, so reminiscing on old times was a blast! I give Gaby all my stars..5/5!!
    Angie Married on 07/25/2020

Professional AND fun!!

Gabby was the best choice for my big day! She was punctual, energetic (we started our day before the sun came up!), and professional! We were ahead of schedule so we even had time to relax after she was done. She was so quick! Her prices are also very affordable. I loved working with Gabby! My hair didn’t move an inch on my big day, even with all the dancing and jumping around! Thank you, Gabby!!!!
  • Makenzie
    Makenzie J. Married on 07/18/2020

Gaby slays

Words cannot begin to express my love for Gaby! As a wedding planner, I feel SO confident referring my clients to her, because I know she will go above and beyond to make sure they are taken care of! Aside from being ridiculously talented, she is a blast to be around. It’s so important to love your HMU artist since she will be in the room with you and your girls all day long! Gaby has done my hair and makeup for countless events, including my bffs wedding and my own engagement photos. I can’t wait to have her glam me on my wedding day!!
  • Chelsie
    Chelsie B. Married on 05/02/2020

Book Gabby now!

Thanks to COVID, I had about 3.5 weeks to re-plan my wedding scheduled for August 15, moving it from a 100+ person celebration in Austin to an intimate family-only affair in Dallas. I began to look through Instagram tags in Dallas for hair and makeup, and came across Gabby. I felt immediately like I could get her personality, and loved the hair and makeup I was seeing so I emailed her and she answered within a day with details and (VERY REASONABLE) pricing. Within a week, we were booked, and while the first time we met was the morning of my wedding, you wouldn't know it by the level of conversation and laughs we had! Gabby arrived 30 minutes early, was so much fun to be around, and did AMAZING work on my mom, my sister and myself. I loved how I looked, my makeup was flawless, and I felt like myself but WAY MORE GLAM.

All that to say: if you're thinking of booking Gabby, do it. You will not be disappointed!

GG Artistry Team's reply:

Oh Chelsie! You are so kind and such a joy to be around! You girls are apart of the GG artistry family for life! So much love to you and your happily ever after!
    Layne Married on 04/25/2020

The best make up artist there is!

Gabby was beyond incredible from start to finish. All she wants is for you to be the happiest and makes everyone feel incredible. She made me GLOW throughout the day and night. I have truly never felt prettier thanks to her. I would recommend her 15 out of 10 times! Love her.
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 04/25/2020

Gaby is your girl!

Working with Gaby was a dream come true and I truly feel like we became friends from it. She has such a fun personality and is the ultimate hype girl - she'll make you feel like a queen and you will feel absolutely stunning after she's done with you!! Gaby is able to keep makeup low key but still elevated which is exactly what I wanted. I've had pretty bad experiences with wedding makeup in the past and it was a sigh of relief every time Gaby did my makeup. All of my bridesmaids agreed it was the best wedding makeup they've ever gotten!! Also, my mom looked absolutely stunning - so she even has a way with the moms/grandma's! You won't regret hiring her.
    Brittney B. Married on 02/29/2020

The absolute best!!!

Gabby is Amazing!! I have never felt so confident for someone else to do my hair and makeup exactly how I want it... and she nails it every time! I highly recommend her. I have been to many hair and makeup artists around the country and Gabby by far has the most talent and expertise than anyone else I’ve encountered. If you are looking for your special day or just a special event, she will be the BEST decision you make!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey H. Married on 02/08/2020

Wedding Make Up

The GG artistry team was absolutely amazing and made me feel like the most beautiful bride on my big day. She was punctual and very organized the day of my wedding and made the process so fun for getting ready. All my girls loved their make up and hair. I would definitely recommend her!!!
    Bertha J. Married on 01/11/2020

Incredible artistry!

Gaby was amazing!!! She took her time with everyone. Made sure our hair and makeup was ready for the whole day and stayed with the bride until they started with photos.
    We could not have asked for a better human being to be with us on the big day!!! Love her 💕
  • Shelby
    Shelby H. Married on 01/09/2020

So amazing!

Gaby is so amazing! I do not usually like getting my makeup done because I’m worried I won’t look like myself or it will be too heavy and uncomfortable. Gaby was able to give me exactly what I was looking for AND it was so natural and lightweight.

On top of looking flawless, Gaby is the MOST fun to work with! I have had other makeup artists that come in, get the job done & go, no connection. With Gaby and her team you get everything you could want in a hair and makeup artist, plus you get to have a great time doing it!

I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a hair and makeup artist, she is the best of the best, hands down!!
    Briana W. Married on 01/08/2020

One of a kind!

I use to hate getting my makeup done before I met Gaby. She is amazing at what she does and always a joy to be around. Even if I call last minute she bends over backwards to fit me in between their busy wedding schedules! I have recommended Gaby to several of my friends who have been using her for all their events now. From weddings to formals to just a night out with your girls.. book them!!
  • Summer
    Summer S. Married on 01/08/2020

Best hair and makeup artist ever

I’ve hired hair and makeup artists on multiple occasions, but no one has been as wonderful as Gaby. She’s VERY talented and knows how to give you the exact look you want. A bonus is her great personality and professionalism. She really takes the time to get to know you and make you feel special. I wouldnt trust any other person after working with Gaby.
    Sam C. Married on 01/08/2020

Life saver

I did not get my makeup done by Gabby, but she was still so personable even with the girls getting their makeup done by the other artist. She made all the bridesmaids laugh and feel comfortable the whole time and felt like a big sister. When I got my hair done (separate from their makeup services) and was unhappy with it, she GLADLY fixed it for me and made it look PHENOMENAL with time to spare on top of doing other girl's makeup (and fixing multiple other hair disasters). She was so generous with sharing tips and tricks and I am so thankful she was there to save the day! Lastly, even better, my hair stayed the WHOLE night.