Boyd, TX 76023 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Get Up & Go Travel

Dear Valued Customer:

Congratulations on your engagement! My name is Amanda Pallanes and I am the owner of Get Up & Go Travel! I have been in the travel industry over 9 years and have helped many couples plan the perfect honeymoon or destination wedding!

Please take time and read a little bit about my agency and just remember I am fulfilling my dream by making yours come true!

Get Up & Go Travel is a Full Service Travel Agency with a simple mission. To offer the most complete line of honeymoon packages, tours and cruises, at the best possible prices, with the best possible customer service. We are ready to go the extra mile to make sure every detail of your travel plans are meticulously prepared so there are no surprises!

I would love to hear from you, so when you get ready to book your honeymoon or destination wedding contact me and I will put together a romantic package that you will never forget!

Amanda Pallanes

beach2

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Get Up & Go Travel 1
    Give the Gift of Travel!
    Add Get Up & Go Travel to your bridal registry!! www.amandasvacations.com amanda@amandasvacations.com (817) 734-9299

• Boyd, 76023 See on map