35 Reviews for Get Lit Special Event Lighting

Outdoor (2)
String (2)
Uplighting (2)
Backdrops (2)

Get Lit Special Event Lighting helped create the most magical wedding reception I could have imagined. Stunning and magical are the two words that come to mind. I loved the idea of having our reception and the Fearrington Barn, but my fiancé also wanted to make sure the "barn" element was downplayed. The place was transformed! Between Fearrington flowers and Get Lit, the look I had imaged of being in the middle of a wonderful garden at night was realized -- and more. We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a professional, creative lighting company for their special event.

Profile Picture Julia, 5/5/17, 16 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Accent, Chandeliers, Dance Floor, Hanging Decor, Lanterns, Outdoor, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash, Clean Up, Delivery, Drapery, Setup

After our wedding planner shopped around for drapery quotes, I knew going with Get Lit was the one for us. They had previous experience at our venue, The Rickhouse, and I knew the drapery would look incredible. And after seeing a chandelier from a past Rickhouse event, I asked our planner if we could price it out and to my surprise, it was also from Get Lit! They did a stunning job and were very responsive when there was a billing issue due to an address change. Top Notch!

Profile Picture Corrie, 5/14/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Delivery, Drapery, Setup, Chandeliers

This vendor was recommended and coordinated by our planner, and they were an extremely professional, reliable, and creative vendor! I really wanted twinkle lights draped across the ceiling at the Doris Duke Center, which had not been done before; Get Lit immediately rose to the challenge enthusiastically and not only made it possible, but beautiful! They were also very accommodating and helped hang up a personal craft display before the wedding at my venue. I really felt like they were excited about my wedding and tried their best to make it awesome! I would highly recommend them to anyone, especially those with any creative ideas =)!

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/9/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Accent, Dance Floor, Hanging Decor, Lanterns, Outdoor, Wall Wash