Geri's Confections

Forest, VA View map

Geri's Confections has been in the works for many years! As a stay at home mom of seven children I have spent years learning, perfecting, experimenting and sharing my love of cake decorating! This passion was given to me by watching my dad decorate cakes as a teen.

I love challenges and strive to make beautiful, artistic, creative cakes that are also delicious! I challenge myself to use only edible props and decorations for my cakes whenever possible!

I sincerely love to get to know my customers and through talking to them try to capture their vision for their special day so that I can create a memorable cake that will help to enhance their event whether it be the focal point of the event or simply restates the theme or feel of the day. Nothing brings friends and family together like celebrating milestones with food, dessert and a hot cup of coffee! We are proud to be able to help you build memories and help you celebrate the times in your life that mean the most to you!

• User2078095 2+ years ago
    Oh my goodness - my cake from Geri's Confections was literally the best cake I have ever tasted in my life. Geri does a WONDERFUL job! The cake itself was gorgeous and looked identical to the picture that I showed her. Geri is great at communicating and her delivery to the venue was prompt. I absolutely recommend Geri's Confections. Trust me - you will not regret asking her to make your wedding cake.
    Karen Married on 02/17/2014
    Geri's cakes are amazing always moist and decorated so beautifully!
  • User1512223 2+ years ago
    I couldn't have picked a better person than Geri to do my wedding cake and grooms cake. The cake was beautiful and incredibly delicious!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

1269 AP Hill Place Forest, VA, 24551
Location of (Geri's Confections)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding