Harrisonburg, VA 22801 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Generations Photography

Generations Photography specializes in photojournalistic, and traditional styles of wedding photography. We work in the Washington DC, Northern VA, Winchester, Harrisonburg, Front Royal area and also are willing to travel and work with you for your destination wedding. We have two photographers who cover each event and provide a CD of final edited images for you to keep as well as designer albums and other optional products and services.

marut38
ohara 4
ohara 41

7 Reviews for Generations Photography

Lori · Married on 06/14/2014

After meeting with several photographers, we met with Amy and knew immediately that she would be a perfect fit for our wedding. Amy listened to all our requests and went over every detail. She is extremely down to earth and very knowledgeable. I was impressed by the level of detail Amy caught from our initial meeting.

On our wedding day, Amy and her Mom arrived early to scout out our locations. Amy provided lots of great ideas for creative shots and completely captured our theme. My husband and I are crazy about our photos and our friends and family can't stop talking bout them. On top of all of this, Generations Photography is very reasonable. You get two very talented photographers for the price of one....what a steal. We would highly recommend Generations Photography.....they rock!!!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Ashleigh · Married on 06/09/2012

Amy and Lisa were so great to work with. From the moment we saw their display at a bridal show we wanted them to be our wedding photographers. When we met to discuss the contract we were so impressed with their professional and organized presentation. From the moment we sat down and looked through their portfolio we were so excited to have them photograph our wedding. Before the wedding I had expressed that I wanted a quick 45 minutes of pictures so that our guests were not waiting very long for dinner. During the family photo session Amy organized my family and make that entire process very quick and efficient. The photos of my husband and I after the ceremony are beautiful and I can’t wait to hang them in our house. Looking at the photos now, Amy and Lisa captured the entire night from ceremony to dance floor. We are thrilled with all the wedding photos and hope to always have Generations Photography capture the big moments in our life.

Sent on 08/08/2012

Drew · Married on 10/16/2010

OMG! I can’t begin to tell you how happy my wife and I are we choose Generations Photography for our wedding photos. We met them during a wedding expo in Winchester, VA and right away we could tell they were going to be the right choice. All the other photography venders seemed very pre-canned in their presentation and responses to our questions. We felt as though they just wanted to book the date and didn’t really care too much about us. When we met Lisa and Amy from Generations Photography they were very interested in “US” and were not just attending the expo to “sell” their services. They care about what they are doing and that makes a big difference. We loved their sample photos as their candid photographs were really excellent in addition to the standard pictures you typically see from all weddings. However, you could see the “staged” pictures were thought out and arranged very well.

Lisa and Amy are a team and work very well together. On the day of our wedding Amy was with my bride and her bridesmaids and Lisa was with me and my groomsman. This allowed us to get all the pre wedding shots we wanted and it was hassle free. The actual wedding photos are amazing and they captured all we wanted and more. They both have a great eye and feel for wedding photography. After the wedding we had the “standard” family and bride and groom photos. However, there was nothing standard about the results. Lisa and Amy have a knack for putting together the right configuration of people and backdrops and all of our pictures are excellent!

During our wedding reception Lisa and Amy were able to be unobtrusive, yet , capture all those special photos of us and our guests. They are extremely professional and are also a lot of fun to work with. Having two photographers was such an advantage as we got two different and unique perspectives of our wedding.

Generation Photography gave us ALL the photographs copyright free on DVD’s and the price was incredible! How many other photographers do that? I do not believe you will find a better value anywhere. If you are having a wedding or other special occasion I would highly recommend using Generation Photography. Their prices and services are second to none and the results were just outstanding! Lisa and Amy are so much fun to work with and made our special day last forever through their wonderful photography. 10 out of 10!

Sent on 11/21/2010

Generations Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Generations Photography 1
    Special Wedding Wire Discount
    Mention this ad to receive $100 off your wedding package!

• Hilton Garden Inn Fairfax
    Hilton Garden Inn Fairfax Hotel Weddings

Call Generations Photography if you want a real professional for your wedding!! I have worked with many photographers in my career, and the Care and Experience you will get is unmatched with Generations Photography! Amy and her staff are amazingly talented, patient, kind and efficient. You will receive the highest levels of professionalism, talent and creativity for your very special day. Don't leave something this important up to chance. Hire Generations Photography so that you know your money will be well spent on quality!

• Harrisonburg, 22801 See on map