Gem Lounge Jewelry

Windham, ME View map

Specializing in wire wrapped handcrafted earrings, handcrafted necklaces, bridesmaid jewelry sets, and more. Our vision is to create beautifully unique handmade artisan jewelry that gives a modern and contemporary take to classic fine jewelry designs. Every piece of jewelry is designed by artist Melissa Evans and is created by hand in her studio in Raymond, Maine.

Most of our jewelry designs are wire wrapped jewelry and soldered fine silver jewelry pieces that are gorgeous in their simplicity while keeping the focus on the semi precious gemstones, freshwater pearls, and swarovski crystals used in our designs. Most of the designs are made with sterling and fine silver however 14k gold filled can be requested with an additional charge.

Gem Lounge specializes in custom jewelry designs and you will see a number of designs within the store that allows you to choose your own gemstones, materials, and chain length. This is perfect for bridal jewelry as we design custom bridesmaid jewelry sets, bride to be jewelry, and flower girl jewelry. We will work with you to create beautiful creations to be treasured on your special day!

George Married on 06/23/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Best jewelry store I have had the pleasure to conduct business. Great customer service! Made 2 orders for my daughters wedding, second on short notice. They immediately respond and accommodate. Beautiful Jewelry. 10 Stars!!
  • W
    Jennifer Married on 09/09/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Melissa is fabulous. I was so worried about finding bridesmaids gifts. I wanted something they would wear after the wedding not just that day. I first bought her handmade necklaces from a street fair. She actually changed some right there on the spot so that they matched. I then ordered a custom piece for my maid of honor to match my colors. My bridesmaids all loved them. They wear them all the time and have received so many compliments. I then ordered a custom bracelet to match my mother's dress. Melissa sent me pics of the stones she suggested before making it and it matched beautifully! She then made custom haircombs for myself and my mother to match her bracelet. Quick, professional service. Beautiful, unique and affordable quality pieces!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

824 Roosevelt Trail, #287 Windham, ME, 04062
2072395209
Location of (Gem Lounge Jewelry)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding