Gem.In.Eyes Makeup Artistry

San Antonio, TX View map

Gem.In.Eyes Makeup Artistry is a premier bridal beauty salon in San Antonio, Texas. Chibbi Orduna, the artist, creates beautiful and unforgettable bridal looks for the big day. When you feel your best, your beauty will shine through. That is why Gem.In.Eyes makeup is used not simply to enhance your appearance, but to give you the confidence to feel beautiful in your own unique way. Chibbi and the team of stylists will create a look that suits your personal style and brings out your natural glow. If you’re looking for ease, professionalism, and creative style, choose Gem.In.Eyes Makeup Artistry.

Gem.In.Eyes Makeup Artistry offers custom makeup packages for brides and bridal parties of up to eight individuals. You’ll have the chance to schedule an in-depth discovery consultation, where your artist will choose personalized products for your skin type and style. Your complete package will also include a trial and a set of lashes along with the wedding day application.​

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$135

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

$50

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Men's Grooming

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • User2642263 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had makeup done for prom, and had hands down, the best makeup out of anyone who attended. Chibbi took time to explain what he was putting ony face, and even gave me some tips for my normal day to day wear. He was kind and made casual conversation with not only me, but my mother and younger brother. There was a flub with scheduling due to my lack of clear communication, but it was fixed right away without any problems.
    Overall, the service was worth every penny. I felt so confident and beautiful at my prom, and I would go back every day if I could.
    Cristina Married on 07/30/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Chibbi did an amazing job on my best friend andid my makeup on a wedding date we were bridesmaids for. He was a pleasure to have as our MUA, punctual, and very prepared for any situation we could have thrown his way. I would most definitely recommend him to any or my friends and family!
    Cris Married on 05/31/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I found Chibbi randomly as I was in need of a makeup artist. And what a surprise!! I will never use another makeup artist except Chibbi. Very professional and an excellent artist. He will make you feel like a model after he is done. Thanks Chibbi for making me feel fabulous! Can't wait for my next event.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Gem.In.Eyes Makeup Artistry 1
Offer
Getting married is usually more than a 1 day event: engagement pictures, bridal pictures, bachelorette party, rehearsal dinner, etc. With our Bridal Package you can look stunning at every function! The package includes a 30 minute trial, at least 2 bridal applications, and a set of false lashes for each! You can also request additional applications at a 20% discount!!

Pricing

AvantGarden AvantGarden Historic Weddings

Gem.In.Eyes Makeup Astistry has one authentic gem: Chibbi Orduña. Chibbi is truly a professional and an artist. He doesn't just "do make up" but he creates masterpieces by paying meticulous attention to every unique facial feature. Trust Gem.In.Eyes if you're looking for someone who will be conscientious of your particular make up preferences, yet easy and fun.

San Antonio, TX, 78240
Location of (Gem.In.Eyes Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding