GC Events

Miami, FL View map Visit website

$2,550 Package Price

GC Events is a wedding planning service based in Miami, Florida, operating throughout Miami, Puerto Rico, and the rest of the world. Owner Giselle Colon has always had a deep passion for organizing and planning and believes every couple deserves their special day to be stunning. With this philosophy in mind, she founded GC Events in 2020 and has since gained many valuable connections with industry-leading experts and vendors. She aims to provide outstanding customer service, a seamless event schedule, and an unforgettable experience.

GC Events covers everything from rehearsal dinners to ceremonies and receptions. Giselle can help you organize specific aspects of your event, or she can plan everything from start to finish. Budget management, event choreographing, and day-of coordination are some of her popular services. She can also help you select trustworthy vendors like florists, photographers, decorators, caterers, live music, and more.

GC Events offer Month of Coordination Services, Partial Planning and Full Planning Services.

Why do GC Events include the Month of Coordination Services instead of the Day of? Because on the Day of, you just will get your coordinator for that day, you most need to confirm all the vendors, ask for their insurance to send it to your venue, confirm their arrival times, plan the logistics, etc. Giselle and their Team don’t want to bother you during that last month asking you for all those details, you should be resting and enjoying that last month of planning and preparing for your wedding day. On their packages they take care of all of that, you don’t have to worry, GC Events is here for you.

GC Events love to travel and they do it worldwide, wherever you need them, they will be there for you. Ask them for their Destination Wedding Packages.

Clients Experience

For Giselle and her Team, clients become family, we create a very special bonding with our couples, every one of them is unique and they love that.

GC Events has a professional, experienced, trustworthy, good listener, kind, detail oriented and organized TEAM. They really enjoy their work and making others happy.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,550

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,550

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,550

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$1

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Aida
    Aida Y. Married on 11/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent! Highly recommended. Best experience ever.

I can’t thank Giselle enough for all her hard work making Natalie and Bo’s day so special. She was incredible to work with. Giselle and her team were on top of everything, keeping us calm and on track. I can’t thank Giselle enough for all of her help. I especially wanted to thank her for making sure that the bride, the groom, and families were taken care of at all times no matter how many things were going on. Everything turned out so beautiful. I have received so many compliments about the event. People keep reaching out to us to tell us what a special night it was and how wonderful everything turned out. We didn’t have a single problem. No complaints at all. Giselle, Penelope and Jessica are an amazing team. Thank you. If anyone is getting married I would highly recommend Giselle.

Aidi (mom of the bride)

GC Events's reply:

Aww thank you so much for those words Aida, it means a lot to me. I love my job and I love that my clients are happy with their special day and with my job. My team is great and they love what they do too. Your daughter looked stunning and very happy and relax.
    Hope to see you soon!
    Sara B. Married on 10/29/2022

So helpful!

Giselle was wonderful to work with!! She was always available to answer any calls/texts and very helpful in executing our perfect reception. She was so amazing and we can't wait to have another opportunity to work with her again!

GC Events's reply:

Thanks so much Sara & Julio. Your Marriage Celebration was so beautiful and FUN! You were great clients and can't wait either to help you with another event. Miss you guys!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

GC Events 1
Discount

If you're getting married during our off season (July-September), you will get a 10% off from our Full Planning Package or our Partial Planning Package.

GC Events 2
Discount

As our way of saying thank you, the10% OFF HEROES DISCOUNT is open to nurses, doctors, medical staff, servicemen and women, police officers and firefighters, with corresponding medical, state or federal service ID.

Pricing

Team

Giselle M Colon
Giselle M Colon
Owner and Wedding Planner

My name is Giselle Colón. I worked as an Event Planner in Puerto Rico for 7 years before moving to Miami. I have also had the opportunity to work as an Assistant for another Event Planner here in Miami for six years which has improved my skills and extended my resources. Today, I have finally established my own company GC Events.

My goal is to provide outstanding customer service, relieve you of stress, and make your event unforgettable! I look forward to working with you and thank you in advance for trusting me with your future events.

Spur Of The Moment Ranch
5.0 out of 5 rating , 7 Reviews
· Wedding Videographers

16637 SW 45th St Miami, FL, 33185
Location of (GC Events)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding