Gayle's Bakery

504 Bay Avenue, Capitola, CA 95010 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

24 Reviews for Gayle's Bakery

Kiyoko · Married on 08/27/2016

We had a small wedding which meant we did not need a traditional wedding cake. Instead, we decided to order Princess Cakes from Gayle's in a few different sizes. I only needed to order them a few days in advance because they make them every day. This was a great option for me because I didn't want to spend a lot of time or stress about cake tastings and design, but I wanted something beautiful and delicious. All the guests loved it and the estimate of how many people each cake would serve was very generous.

We had the most beautiful and delicious wedding cake! We thought we would have leftovers because usually not everyone eats the cake. We had to take our piece to save for our anniversary and the rest was eaten. Our guests LOVED the cake and kept going back for more. The flavors were amazing and so unique. We were so pleased with our cake.

Cheryl · Married on 12/28/2014

I cannot believe how beautiful our cake was. It was a simple, elegant and delicious cake. The flavors were excellent, not too sweet. Irene was a great consultant. She was professional and knowledgeable, and we can tell that she loves what she does.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner