Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz, CA 95060 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About My Cupcake Corner

My Cupcake Corner offers cupcakes and small cakes for your fabulous celebration! Whether you’re looking for mini cupcakes, standard size, small cakes or two tiers, we’ve got you covered. All of our flavors are also available vegan and/or gluten free. We offer delivery and set up services. We have three beautiful stands to choose from. Cupcakes are an affordable way to celebrate and they offer “no mess, no fuss”.

• Made Out Of Dough

1 User photo

• Erika

Erika Savage · Getting married on 04/10/2021

Delicious cupcakes

I talked with the owner through text. She was very quick to respond and easy to work with. Since the COVID19 virus is going on I was able to pick up my cupcakes and pre pay for them so there would be no contact. She even gave us two mini cupcakes to try. We fell in love with the lemon poppy seed flavor and ended up choosing her for our wedding cake vendor! There's a cupcake missing in the photo because, um I couldn't wait

Sent on 04/02/2020

Charlotte · Married on 05/14/2016

These cupcakes are amazing!! We used My Cupcake Corner for our wedding last year and I'm still thinking about the delicious flavors. We ordered 3 different kinds - Carma carrot (my personal favorite), Recco Red, and Razzlemon. The guests loved ALL the flavors and even though we ordered a large number of mini and regular sized cupcakes, people were asking for more. The texture of the cake was perfect and the frosting was heavenly. Kelly came to our venue and set up the cupcakes, so they were visually attractive as well! The price for the cupcakes, the round stand, and the set up was also very reasonable. Kelly was great to work with and I definitely recommend using My Cupcake Corner for your next event!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Mia · Married on 06/27/2015

Kelly's cupcakes were a bit hit at our wedding! We ordered mini-cupcakes in four different flavors, so our guests could try more than one. Many our guests said they had to go back two or three times for more cupcakes, they were that good! For our wedding cake, we ordered an 8" cake that flavored like one of the cupcakes (essentially it was a large cupcake). It was great to have the cake for the cake cutting and the cupcakes for the guests, so we didn't have to worry about cutting individual slices - the guests could just come up and grab a cupcake at their leisure. What is also great about Kelly's cupcakes, is that there is a gluten-free option, which we opted for half a dozen of the cupcakes because of some gluten allergies we were aware of. They tasted no different than the others.

Kelly was great to work with. She was very responsive through the planning process, delivered the cupcakes, set up the cupcakes on a cupcake tower, and put on our cake topper. At the end of the night, the cupcake tower was broken down and put in the bag Kelly left for us, and the next day we dropped it off on our way home! Everything was just so easy! Her cupcakes are so delicious and were such a great price, too. We still think about how good they are and I'm sure we'll be ordering cupcakes from her whenever we visit Santa Cruz from now on :)

Sent on 07/22/2015

My Cupcake Corner FAQ

$ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 2.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
  • What services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    Nut Free
    Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
    Local
    Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• My Cupcake Corner 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Santa Cruz Santa Cruz, CA, 95060 See on map
    Location of (My Cupcake Corner)